Juggernaut XS750 "Antichrome"

I think that it would be a ton of fun to do a retro 80's futuristic custom with a Seca turbo. That's on my list. I'm suprised no one has taken a stab at it. The Seca Turbo and CX Turbo bikes are about as 80's as you can get. Mark my words, that's the next big trend.

Beldrueger said:
I think that it would be a ton of fun to do a retro 80's futuristic custom with a Seca turbo. That's on my list. I'm suprised no one has taken a stab at it. The Seca Turbo and CX Turbo bikes are about as 80's as you can get. Mark my words, that's the next big trend.

Turbos were an expensive trend. Expensive purchase price, very costly insurance premiums, and don't even mention maintenance costs. Motorcyclists bucked the trend and bought bikes with bigger motors instead.

If turbos were to come back, it would be more for fuel efficiency and emissions purposes. The horsepower war isn't what it used to be-today, it's a battle of electronics :eek:

To anyone that's interested, here's the bible to turbocharger basics:

Maximum Boost, by Corky Bell
http://www.fusca.net/wp-content/uploads/Maximum_boost.pdf

Just found this! Gonna read it through and definitely have som questions for you. I myself have a XS750-2D (1977) UK-model (I think).
Building it from scratch now. Just finished fixing the wire harness yesterday. I have mikuni mk1 (Mikuni BS34 CV) carbs on it with a 3-1 exhaust. I saw you have KM-pods on it. If you have the same setup as me maybe you can tell me the correct resetting setup? ;)

Thank you. I haven't visited this thread in a very long time. My poor bike has been sitting in the shadows of my garage for 2 years due to oil leaks. I'm going to start working on it soon to get it ready for sale. Let me know what you need help with. I links for everything.

Back
Top Bottom