Post a pic of your latest purchase

Finally broke down and got some new stuff for my 2000 ZRX1100. I've ridden it stock for 15 years, it was time. Complete new Holeshot Racing exhaust, fork brace, and dynojet kit with K&N's. Goodbye airbox and old exhaust. It'll drop about 25 lbs and gain about 20hp and 10ft/lb torque. Once I get the jetting right..... :)

Attachments

• zrxstuff.jpg
    zrxstuff.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 190
Those lb's won't get far with those cupcakes on the counter added back into the equation.

Should be some jetting baselines for the pipe and pods or close based on design somewhere.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Those lb's won't get far with those cupcakes on the counter added back into the equation.

Should be some jetting baselines for the pipe and pods or close based on design somewhere.

Ha, yeah my daughter has a sweet tooth. Holeshot sends along great instructions on the jetting setup. It should be pretty close other than adjusting for the 5500' base elevation here. He's got good dyno charts on the setup too.

canyoncarver said:
Finally broke down and got some new stuff for my 2000 ZRX1100. I've ridden it stock for 15 years, it was time. Complete new Holeshot Racing exhaust, fork brace, and dynojet kit with K&N's. Goodbye airbox and old exhaust. It'll drop about 25 lbs and gain about 20hp and 10ft/lb torque. Once I get the jetting right..... :)

I'm most excited about the fork brace in the pic :) great upgrade there :)

Mr.E said:
I'm most excited about the fork brace in the pic :) great upgrade there :)

Thanks E. It's a really nice component and I should have done it long ago. I'll bet Mr. E Machining could knock these out eh?

canyoncarver said:
Thanks E. It's a really nice component and I should have done it long ago. I'll bet Mr. E Machining could knock these out eh?

I have a greg couch brace on my ZRX forks for my kz1000. Top notch quality.

Redbird said:
I had no idea Sparckmoto carried the bulbs when I ordered mine, otherwise I'd have went to him first. Mostly because he's a forum member, but also because he's a lil bit cheaper ;)

I've used superbrightleds.com previously on several occasions and are happy with them as well.
Their part numbers are:
4 BA9S-W-90-12VAC: Cool White 90 Degree 12V $1.98ea
2 BA9S-A-90-12VAC: Amber 90 Degree 12V $0.98ea
1 BA9S-R-90-12VAC: Red 90 Degree 12V $0.98ea
1 BA9S-G-90-12VAC: Green 90 Degree 12V $1.98ea
1 BA9S-B-90-12VAC: Blue 90 Degree 12V $1.98ea

Awesome, Thanks!

JustinLonghorn said:
Nice! My ZRX is in need of some of the same treatment.

Dale at Holeshot was great to work with. I should be able to get started on it this weekend. I'll post up something in a mod thread.

canyoncarver said:

Maybe.. I've got one in the works now for a bike no one makes a brace for. But there's a ton of great products already on the market for the zrx, as doc rot said. For now I'm trying to focus on the ones that slip thru the commercial cracks.

JustinLonghorn said:
Nice! My ZRX is in need of some of the same treatment.

Me too! :D

I'm looking to pull the trigger on a "Couch" fork brace soon. :) I'd love to spring for a full exhaust system, but $$ are more than a little short for the zrx this year. :p I'll have to be satisfied with the carbon slip-on can for a while yet. :D

I'll be watching with interest for the thread on the pipe install and jetting! 8)

yard sale pikkin season is here ;D got this fly-yin' sauacer fer a 5 ver

Attachments

• flying saucer 001.JPG
    flying saucer 001.JPG
    459.8 KB · Views: 210
  • flying saucer 011.JPG
    flying saucer 011.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 200
What is that used for? I can't make out if it is an extension lead or not.
Also what is the the bottle under it?

what bottle :) yes it is an equivelent to todays power bar
it is very trick everybody i showd it to they confuse as i was at firt
but here is the key
just a plugin slot radially displaced suitable for many cords as long as you snip off the ground post witcheye always do anyway

Attachments

• flying saucer 002.JPG
    flying saucer 002.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 222
  • flying saucer 008.JPG
    flying saucer 008.JPG
    466.1 KB · Views: 192
Wow, clever stuff if a bit scary
I can see how it works after reading explanation and pic of plug

Ahh a watt bottle to hold your power board. I see...

Very interesting setup. Not sure about the metal case though.

Take that bottle, just like it is, pack it into a box and ship it to me. You should have my address from sending me those Renthals.

I'm with you guys, Brodie and Deviant, i'll take the glass jar, I'm sure I'll find a use for the contents.......

Back
Top Bottom