'69 cb350- Gumby Tinkerdeere (aka Gumpy).. (one sexy 'sickle)

Can't believe it took this long to get out - glad I'm not the one who spilled the beans (Lauren was spilling the beans all over the place in Alabama last month at Kiley's - literally spilling the beans that is).

Dont worry guys, Rocan knows. He is crushed already......

Go's 350 has waited 40 years already to be rebuilt, what's another 9 months? Congrats Lauren, we wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

I'm going to have to call her. I feel like the older brother who's been left out. :'(

;D

CresentSon said:
Shit, has anyone told Rocan. This is gonna crush him. He might not come back from this one... :'(

its a slow road to recovery.

i had just forgotten about the litte Go!...

thanks for reminding me :'(

*dreams of an alternate life in which Go! was having my own child*

...i hope shes well either way.

Yeah GO! needs to start thread to update her life. Congrats Lauren if I hadn't told you already. I wish you many happy years with your Hubby and child. I just hope Barber was not the last time I get to see you.

Uhhh there is totally a thread where I made this announcement, thank y'all very much! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, what with the constant throwing up and acheyness and whirlwind emotions :p

go! said:
Uhhh there is totally a thread where I made this announcement, thank y'all very much! Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing, what with the constant throwing up and acheyness and whirlwind emotions :p

so instead of throwing up from hangovers your throwing up from a kid inside you? awesome.
:D :D

hope your doing well go!

i just came up with a thought that removed my pain from not being the one who got to marry you. when i have a kid, im totally going to introduce them to your kid. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom