CB550 Parts For Sale

luvmy71

So life has given me the opportunity to move to Europe for a couple years. That's the good news. The bad news is I recently started working on a 550 project bike and have basically two complete bikes worth of parts. I don't have a lot of the body parts but do have the following:

All parts are plus shipping

- 74 Frame (no title)

- Cafe style seat and pan

2 complete engines (one is a 74 or 75, can't remember which, not sure of the other but can get engine numbers next weekend.

One is a bit disassembled at the moment (head off for new top end) I do have new NOS pistons and rings along with a 650 cam. Head was refurbished with mild porting and new valve guides. Jugs were honed and are beautiful - $250

The other one is fully assembled. Haven't heard it run but it turns over and is in good condition - $150

2 sets carbs (don't have numbers stamped into carbs but can get this coming weekend 10/28)
- one set was just rebuilt by Godffrey. They are beautiful. $250 (I paid Godffrey more than this to refurbish) - Sold
- The other set is complete but a bit dirty - $100

Two complete front wheels, One complete rear ($75 each)

One Cognito Moto front hub for GSXR front end, powdercoated black - $225

Complete 2009 GSXR 1000 Front end (powdercoated black) rebuilt with new seals, straight as an arrow - $450

One stock rear hub, powdercoated black - $50

4-4 exhaust system (need to do some research on this before I price)

Full stock front end (straight) - $100

I will be out of town until Friday but can send pics of anything you'd like to see over the weekend. I do have pics of the nice carbs, the disassembled engine, the head, the jugs, the black hubs that I can email during the week.

PM me if interested in any of these items.

I have another box of parts that I need to go through and will list any additional items next weekend.

Back
Top Bottom