Anybody share in my other hobby?

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
Since 2003, I have been financially "balls deep" in one of the most fullfilling hobbies I have had in my semi-youngish age. In 2003 I bought my first firearm, and Springfield XD .40cal Bi-tone service model. Since then its been down hill for me. I am going to post just a couple of my favorites. If you don't have anything to post, feel free to post your favorite gun that you may want!

My Zombie Gun: Franchi SPAS-12
DSC00555.jpg

My Home Defense SBR AR-15:
027.jpg

My Retro Vietnam War Colt 602 Clone (for the Omega Man zombies):
DSC02701.jpg

My Remington 700 PSS in AICS (for the zombies way out there):
DSC02049.jpg

These are just a couple of my favorites. What do you guys tote?

WHAO!!.. very cool...
Being in Canada, Im somewhat restricted in the kinds of firearms that I'm legally allowed to tote around...
So heres the kind of heat that I be packin:

My collection of heat:

Specifically when I need a more accruate shot:

hey... dont be laughing... it always bring home the chicks!!... (a trick I taught Tommy back in the day...)

Bang.. bang baby!!.. yeah..

;D

Nice collection you got going there. I definatley share your hobby. By day I'm a firearms expert for the state of Oregon. I'ts a pretty damn fun job. I specialize more in the full auto stuff though. I have a reference collection of about 2000 firearms at work. Lots to play with.

A couple of pics from "work" ;D

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03873.jpg

DSCF2269.jpg

I used to be pretty heavy into the firearms thing. I still have a few basic pieces for shooting clays and plinking, but got out of it as a hobby years ago. The favorite piece in my former collection was my full auto M11-9 with silencer. It was just fantastic fun blasting though bucket loads of 9mm. I miss it. I also had a pair of AR's that were fun. I was up to 30+ guns at one point, but I started selling them off and some were stolen when my home was burglarized ~10 years ago. Rather then rebuild the collection I took some of the insurance money and bought my first motorcycle. The rest, as they say, is history. ;D

As drool rolls down my chin I too am reminded how utterly ridiculous the gun laws are in this country. Enjoy! The only things I get to play with are a few assorted rifles, a Benelli Super Black Eagle, and an old black powder of my dad's. My brother and I always love to handle the odd AR and the like when we head down south.

Gage Werke Composites said:
This might bring back some memories for you wingspan

Ah yes! Mine was set up with a side folding stock, the silencer, and a red dot sight. Awesome fun and more accurate in semi auto than you'd expect. ;D

My one and only:

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02843.jpg

Something I would love to have, Artillery Luger or Mouser:

DSC03054-1.jpg

Picture taken at Idaho State Prison Museum in Boise.

man, i cant wait till i can get my firearms license and legally by my own guns. thats quite a nice collection. should do well come zombie time.

Yep. two s&w .40s, three .22s, 12ga, AR-15 in .223, and a .270

Was that an AR50 I see there? Nice piece of equipment and really impressive to use.

When I traveled a lot for business in the US, a good way to unwind was to go to the local gun store/range and rent a couple of different guns and buy a few boxes of brass. That way I was lucky enough to sample a huge variety of guns that I would never hope or want to own. It also allowed the opportunity to compare similar equipment from different manufacturers side by side.

teazer said:
Was that an AR50 I see there? Nice piece of equipment and really impressive to use.

When I traveled a lot for business in the US, a good way to unwind was to go to the local gun store/range and rent a couple of different guns and buy a few boxes of brass. That way I was lucky enough to sample a huge variety of guns that I would never hope or want to own. It also allowed the opportunity to compare similar equipment from different manufacturers side by side.

That is actually a Barrett 82A1; a semi-automatic .50 rifle. The AR-50 is a single shot .50 rifle. Both are rifles I wouldn't mind owning.

Renting guns!? Holey Fack!

I remember when I was a kid, going to any hardware store with my dad and looking at all the guns they had... All by gone days of yesterday now.

As a fluke of right place, right time I got to hold a Barrett .50 at work. The EOD guys use it for taking out sketchy bombs at a safe distance.

Basement rat said:
Renting guns!? Holey Fack!

I remember when I was a kid, going to any hardware store with my dad and looking at all the guns they had... All by gone days of yesterday now.

As a fluke of right place, right time I got to hold a Barrett .50 at work. The EOD guys use it for taking out sketchy bombs at a safe distance.

man, your job is definitely cooler than mine.

whatd you do today? meh, you know, shot some bombs with my 50 caliber SASR

Not my job, I'm a fabricator. The armorers/ guys who load weapons on the airplanes can also be qualified as Explosive Ordinance Technicians and go over seas. I stopped in the shop one day and someone being loaded on the course was showing off his rifle. He did'nt have the bolt on him but everything else was there.

Winchester 1873 .38-40,Winchester 1892 .44-40,Winchester 94 .30-30,three Marlin 1894 CL's .32-20,.25-20,.218 Bee,Remington Wingmaster 18 inch barrel 12 ga. riot gun,Ruger 10/22 rifle,Colt .45 Wilson Combat Conversion,Colt .38 Super Wilson Combat Conversion,Walther PPK SS .380,CZ 52 7.62x25,CZ50 .32 auto,,Colt Bisley .38-40,Colt SA .44-40,H and R .32 H and R MAgnum SA,Colt .45 1917 DA,Smith Model 10 .38 Special, Colt M and P .32-20,Colt Victory Special .38,Ruger MArk III bull barrel .22 with Millet Red Dot scope, Taurus 7 shot .357 Mag ported,Glock 17 and Glock 26 9mm,wifes Lady Smith .38 Special titanium carry gun and wifes .32 Smith J frame car gun and finally my carry gun is a Ruger SP 101 in .327 Federal Magnum.Zombies? What Zombies.bj ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom