Pretty women

Look pretty cool... But it also looks like the sort of thing a hipster with too much money and not enough common sense would buy.

the bike is a fucking straight up deathtrap, the riding position, impossible to have anywhere near proper safe control of the machine
pretty amazing that motherfuckers can build something so fucked up and get any kind of positive credit
hopefully the pretty girl is just there for the show and not out actually riding that POS

Yeah - from what i can see (which isn't much) it looks like a death-trap and the editing gave me an epileptic fit... I was waiting to see her ride that thing down the stairs of the fancy apartment - hoping for a jackass kinda ending but alas no - this was in fact a serious video :(

I don't understand people that make video's like this - obviously the bike isn't perfect but there's no chance to really see it properly for more than a second to even appreciate the good in it.

Ribo said:
Yeah - from what i can see (which isn't much) it looks like a death-trap and the editing gave me an epileptic fit... I was waiting to see her ride that thing down the stairs of the fancy apartment - hoping for a jackass kinda ending but alas no - this was in fact a serious video :(

I don't understand people that make video's like this - obviously the bike isn't perfect but there's no chance to really see it properly for more than a second to even appreciate the good in it.
there is no good innit if it puts the riders life at risk
you cannot control a bike all stretched out like that poor girl was, FUCK ,motherfuckers need to be excecuted that build shit like that and put a girl on it

I like how they ultimately show how awkward and unrideable it is. Cruiser seat with racing bars? Why not some forward controls to look like even more of a tumultuous cunt.

Dear hipsters, please stick to video editing and quoting moronic idols like Nietzsche and Ghandi. You look neither edgy nor "tough" dragging your moccasins when you come to a stop on your college-finals project, aka badass cafe racer.

In the end, we will be laughing when you default on the loan you needed to start up your über garage which failed due to lack of any experienced mechanics. Businesses cannot survive on "good vibes", "karma", and a "friendly atmosphere" alone. Shocking, I know, but as a liberal life is going to hit you hard in the face and keep skidding down the tracks like a fully loaded freight train screeching to a stop, and as you perform your mental gymnastics to play victim and avoid accountability, you're only setting yourself up for the next train wreck.

The Beatles are not as significant as you have been lead to believe.

Kindly fuck off.

Edit:

I don't have a lot going on. It gets boring when all I have are customer bikes sitting around waiting for parts and I dwell on shit like this if only it can occupy my time. So to continue; the tank art is shit. Looks like an eleven-year-old who's still trying to figure out what he/she is drew it on their desk in class. That is perfectly acceptable by hipsters, however. It is a group of meat heads that are convinced and preach that art is expression, then to add the aborted-fetus cherry to the heap of shit spewed forth from their Pabst chutes, they echo their rhetoric that there is no "bad" or "ugly" art and that going to any sort of classes to learn to use successful art techniques is indoctrination and "reprogramming" you to be another cookie-cutter pleb.
I live in Dallas. There is a hippie infestation called "Deep Ellum". The walls of the poor unsuspecting businesses are covered in murals which appear to be an elementary school's project. The bar featured in the opening of "Cafe Racer TV" is here in Deep Ellum. It's frequented by people who violently vomit the words "REAL cafe racers" and try to coax more reasonable people into racing, only to be disappointed and writhing in his angst and weathered "ACE" leather jacket.

The bike is named after the main character from the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. This series is known as a "cataclysmic catalyst", an event which triggers or strengthens a frenzied rat race to be the utmost trend "setter", a term meaning a person that markets items or clothing on the behalf of exploitative bottom feeders simply by presenting their grotesque self with it in a ridiculous or "ironic" manner in the presence of easily impressionable herd-animals.

This is the same crowd that call theirselves "social justice warriors", never considering that justice was served the moment Darren "Sur-Shot" Wilson took down that thief.

Take a bow, chumps.

P.s. I am NOT making this up. Here is the aforementioned bar.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417667839.148131.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417667839.148131.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,156
Looks like there is more money in that helmet than the whole build.

And not one single pretty woman, just inverted buttocks in tight jeans.

Is this video intended to advertise that multiple examples of this "model" will exist? That's like cloning Sarah Jessica Parker or mass producing the Ford Laser.

http://thebikeshed.cc/2014/10/17/zadig-mc-salander-model/

....and the fanboy sites keep posting these hipster bait deathtraps that serve as inspiration for garage hacks

Listen to how this dick dribble chums it up, writing like he's reading for a fireside audience and applauded with snapping fingers.

Who needs filters since nobody is going to ride it?

First they decided to find some fat tyres for the puny rims, but that didn't look gay enough so they chubbed them up.

I like how the end of the frame is simply left open. I hope the first freeze bursts it apart. It's an unfinished cut-corner glaring in the face of anybody with 1/16th of a gram of critical thinking abilities that forever screams "yeah, this bike was functional at one point, we're far from that now and headed nowhere." I lied, I don't like anything about it.

Each "artistic detail" is exactly analogous to a hipster in that they "decorate" their "body" with tattoos as uncoordinated, grotesque and unrefined as the fine arts of a toilet stall. It's as though they bought a dozen stickers from a vending machine and had to fit them all onto the cover of their pocket journal, as juxtaposing as it would be to place a metal-flake flaming skull onto Polly Pocket's disproportionately large head surrounded by "Homies".

It looks like they got half way through the build and gave up.

It would be a nice bike if it had:
1: Front fender/fork brace
2: Handle bars
3: Rear guard
4: Muffler
5: Sub frame
6: Seat
7: Headlight
8: Tailight

Really looks like the forgot to finish the rear end and stuck on an old tractor seat they had laying around.

REDLINER............Thank You! Truly, Thank You
You have managed to really make this dreary morning just awesome, your posts make me wonder if you would have a great career in writing? Seriously great write up

I used to write reviews for a tech blog. I started chasing storms to sell roof repair, started living faster and haven't really gotten back into it since. Thanks though.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417704794.822171.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417704794.822171.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 768
Did anyone else notice that the helmet seemed to be like 3 sizes to big and rattling around on her head?

If she makes it round the first corner the fuckers going to explode as soon as those unfiltered carbs suck in road dust.

If this quote doesn't sum it all up...

Fabian is really happy with how the bike turned out, as is everyone who has sat on it. Louise, seen here said “There is something uncomfortable but it gives so much attitude. It is like wearing stilettos”

I bet uncomfortable is an understatement.

Back
Top Bottom