In Atlanta for the weekend, where should I drink

SONICJK

Reminds me of...me No, I'm sure of it. I hate him
I'm in Atlanta for the weekend selling furniture and I need something to do after 6 when the show ends. So my question is where should I drink hahaha
Pub with a pool table would be cool

Staying in hapeville? But anywhere closeish is cool with me

There's the Irish Bred Pub that's down there. I know they have Guinness on tap & I think a pool table too.

You could go to Little 5 Points to the Vortex if you want a good burger or Decatur to Trackside or The Corner Pub for good people, good brew (Guinness on tap at both), & pool tables.

+1 on Vortex...great burgers. Had a good selection of beer when I went too. Eaten at Raging Burrito in Decatur a few times. A little "bohemian", if you will, but good food.

SONICJK said:
Appreciate it guys.
Any DTTers want to grab a beer?

Would love to...I'm in Huntsville though. Just spend a fair amount of time in Atlanta so I thought I'd chime in . I see you're not far from me though, we'll have to hang out sometime. I know diddly about building bikes...but I'm wanting to get started. Could use some guidance from a more experienced bloke, lol.

fatrat said:
You could go to Little 5 Points to the Vortex if you want a good burger or Decatur to Trackside or The Corner Pub for good people, good brew (Guinness on tap at both), & pool tables.

+1

Also Cypress Street Pint and Plate. About 3 blocks from the downtown Vortex Atlanta on (you guessed it!) Cypress St. Pub atmosphere, I don't recall any pool tables however and good food. Check out their Sublime Donut!

Was in Atlanta for Land Rover training back in March for a week, went looking for good great burgers.
Another good pub is the Diesel Filling Station. The Death Muffin on their Sunday Brunch menu is fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom