THE RD FROM HELL

bradj

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
Alot of you guys have seen my rd350 hell afew of you guy may have rode it. Well i was sick of seeing it and i got it in my head that i wanted another titan so after a reserve not met ebay listing i got drunk and decided to give the tuff guy treatment to some thing other than the lump fifty beers and as many sawzall blades later i was left with a pile of unnessisary shit any way check the pictures
a6b50357-0e14-4458.jpg
a6b5039f-0e38-b836.jpg
we'll call these befor
Sent from my PB99400 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Time to make the rd look like it runs haha

a6b5031e-0ec7-4a17.jpg
o look there i have a extra rd400 tank thanks von mabie it will finally see gas again
a6b503f7-0f55-0562.jpg

a6b50320-0fa8-1ca3.jpg
a6b50383-0fc8-7fb6.jpg
the plain is to go back to a oil pump with a seat hump oil tank and little ta nothing else. simple lite

a6b503b7-10ae-e88e.jpg

Im working on a trap door sump so if im going up or down a hill i always have oil at the pump and then ill finish closing in the tail section oil tank

Blow me PA

a6b503b0-1344-f183.jpg
put en the hurt to rare parts
a6b50335-1372-aa5b.jpg

If you keep the stock tail light on there, I'm going to be pissed........

Signed up!

not this time rich i have no idea about the tail light or tag at the moment mabie johnny cash will rise from the grave turn into a coyote and tell me how and where to put that stuff the next time i get black out drunk

Brad, what's the story with that tank and the recessed filler cap? I did a couple of 400 tanks years ago and they are not simple, but that one looks really good - at least it will when it's painted....LOL

WOW is all i got to say and i ant saying no more .....Other then very nice work man very nice 8) Now where's the pop corn and Captains !!!!

teazer said:
Brad, what's the story with that tank and the recessed filler cap? I did a couple of 400 tanks years ago and they are not simple, but that one looks really good - at least it will when it's painted....LOL
the cap is off a old fzr ive had for few weeks a while back i cut it out of the rusty tank then i sent you the rest of the bike

DreadRock said:
WOW is all i got to say and i ant saying no more .....Other then very nice work man very nice 8) Now where's the pop corn and Captains !!!!
scott i couldnt stand looking at this bike after i got in my head that i was gonna sell it soooooo i know big changes needed made o yea after seeing your clean and organized shop i bet a glimps in to my wreck of a basement is making your eye twitch haha

Thanks dale

I spent the night working on dads titan and cleaning out of guilt....... Thanks dreadrock haha im just kidding.......:......... No im not your shop is to tiddy and perfect. Ahhh and all your bikes are rad damit man

Basement cave only looks better with cardboard templates and metal shavings. This. Bike. Rad.

It's my ADD man :eek: And the diff between my shop and yours is you know what your doing and im still learning ! On that note I see lil dirt over in the corner can you please clean that Thanks LOL

Back
Top Bottom