Care to share a little inspiration?

One more for tonight. :D

He's one of ours too!! ;D

Photoshoptesting2.jpg

t71ford said:
A couple of my favorite bikes ever:

73bf7b7c.jpg

T71, I lost the picture in question......but there was another one that you posted on my old computer. It was your bike and Ringo's, but nothing but grass and sky behind them. Still have it?

Re: Re: Care to share a little inspiration?

trek97 said:

I have almost this exact picture tattooed on my right arm. Love them old boardtrackers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

teddpage said:
I personally enjoy this one...i rotate my desktop backgrounds weekly...

I have that hanging on the wall in my office... I haven't golfed in years(not since returning to riding!) and will someday get on the track!

Re: Re: Care to share a little inspiration?

teddpage said:
I have almost this exact picture tattooed on my right arm. Love them old boardtrackers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

did you see this board tracker? chappell i think? its a old xs650!

Attachments

• stout33-1.jpg
    stout33-1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,212
I've been really struck by the bikes coming out of Mule Motorcycles. Than I read an interview with the sole builder/owner and learned that the "shop" these machines are built in is the converted two car garage next to his house, complete with washer and dryer. Now I straight up LOVE these bikes. Haha... This guy is the real deal. Look him up. Amazing stuff. Part time builder turned pro opon retirement. Anyhow, the inspiring shots...

XS650

tumblr_m8822fAyDJ1qdjz2ho1_500.jpg

1200 Sporty

Stealth-01.jpg

VonYinzer said:
I've been really struck by the bikes coming out of Mule Motorcycles. Than I read an interview with the sole builder/owner and learned that the "shop" these machines are built in is the converted two car garage next to his house, complete with washer and dryer. Now I straight up LOVE these bikes. Haha... This guy is the real deal. Look him up. Amazing stuff. Part time builder turned pro upon retirement. Anyhow, the inspiring shots...

Funny, I was dreaming about this very thing just the other night!! I don't have the skillz that guys like this have, but a guy can still dream!! ;D

Drewski said:
Funny, I was dreaming about this very thing just the other night!! I don't have the skillz that guys like this have, but a guy can still dream!! ;D
I think that's a common trait of DTTers

Man, I can't even remember where I found this or what I was doing when I found it... but this one is my "current"!! 8)

You know I'm a sucker for "new/oldskool" combinations. The fact that it's a Kawasaki seals it. ;) ;D

jeffwrightszx10rjpg2.jpg

Again, with the Motivational Posters...

Attachments

• 522440_10151148806290888_2120568216_n.jpg
    522440_10151148806290888_2120568216_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,077
SS100 V-Twin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTyUMgTWNv0&feature=youtu.be

Feom Barbers....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352465330354.jpg