Build Project 1978 GS550

Hey man just watched a couple of your vids, you’ve got a cool style and a garden full of birds. It was an easy watch

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

The Jimbonaut said:
Hey man just watched a couple of your vids, you’ve got a cool style and a garden full of birds. It was an easy watch

Thanks Jimbonaut! Looks like you've had some success in the custom build arena. BOTM Winner! Props brother! You have a blog or vlog going somewhere? Would love to check it out.

Urban Monk said:
Thanks Jimbonaut! Looks like you've had some success in the custom build arena. BOTM Winner! Props brother! You have a blog or vlog going somewhere? Would love to check it out.

Thanks man, yeah that was my finest hour - thinking about it stills brings a big grin to my face, and would never have happened without all the help I got from everyone here at DTT. No, no blog or anything like that, but I do have a build thread over in Members Introductions. It's full of fail and good fortune, and quite the journey.

Enjoying your vids man and your vibe - California sunshine man, you wear it well!

Back
Top Bottom