Something different.......

Some almost done pics of my gauge setup..... This is going to be mounted just above and behind my left forward control
yda8even.jpg
te6e2u5y.jpg
hybeneqa.jpg
yvavapev.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So hopefully getting back to the harley this week, been getting some house stuff done,
anabypeq.jpg
4 inch thick end grain butcher block
ede9u6az.jpg

That riding position actually doesn't look too bad, the little shock under the seat should help your back some.

I've just cut the seat area apart, I had 2" seat springs in there, but know I'm thinking of maybe doing some sort of suspended front hinge and rear seat setup......

Impressively artistic and artistically impressive...!
Is there a part of the build I have missed?
How did the rear, for instance, get like this, is there a build thread elsewhere?

M.

Cuba Libre said:
Impressively artistic and artistically impressive...!
Is there a part of the build I have missed?
How did the rear, for instance, get like this, is there a build thread elsewhere?

M.
What he said.

I bought the bike with the rear end done... 9" stretch with drop seat...... I'm cutting it apart now to fix some cobby work

It was built not up to my standard. Mig gun madness...... With zero respect for proper bike building... All show, no go......
ajytyzen.jpg

mtmooradian said:
It was built not up to my standard. Mig gun madness...... With zero respect for proper bike building... All show, no go......

That really sucks . As good as something can look if you can't ride it then what's the point.
Look at the bright side though, your making an awesome ride! Lol

Tig root with a brass fillet pass(sanded to be smooth)
ymenapej.jpg

Ehhhm, where that petcock is, when you put the tank on the bike, won't your tender appendages be exposed to some... risk...?

Nope, there's about 4" of frame behind the tank..... And the drop seat takes care of getting it away from me

Back
Top Bottom