What I did last night!

03rangerxlt

Been Around the Block
I went to Dixie Tavern in Marietta, GA and where the Psycho DeVilles were performing. I am lucky as I ussually get to catch them once or twice a year as my work schedule allows. January is friggen awesome because I get to see them twice in one month!

167253_10150378867695107_868260106_16781962_1473483_n.jpg

166121_10150378798975107_868260106_16780370_176480_n.jpg

167823_10150378745125107_868260106_16779307_4998537_n.jpg

162822_10150378737020107_868260106_16779219_3963941_n.jpg

168736_10150378736610107_868260106_16779212_4437484_n.jpg

I will never understand the obsession with PBR. BLAH! Thank God I live near Chicago and Michigan (312, and Bells) mmm. What kind of band is it?

Juggernaut said:
I will never understand the obsession with PBR. BLAH! Thank God I live near Chicago and Michigan (312, and Bells) mmm. What kind of band is it?

HAHAHA A buddy of mine in college got me hooked on PBR when I was poor. I used to be able to go to the corner gas station, and for $2.69 get a six pack of bottles. Ever since then...

The Psyco DeVilles are known for their rockabilly, but they also cover Johnny Cash, Elvis, and some punk.

i was in a pimped out limo with cousins and random girls.

went to a bar (my first bar in the US!) later and picked up about 3 girls who have a good 5 years age on me.

got in with my cousins passport, we look the same. 21? sure! ha ha... pics to come at some point.

shit don't hate! nothin wrong with a lil PBR. cheap beer rocks! on occasion.

Oh yeah, if any of you guys watch that Cafe Racer show, this was the group (and actually, the same bar too) that was featured in the episode with the French guy in FL that built the bike and auctioned off for charity. And on Discovery channel, the lead singer's pink Cadillac was on Auction Kings (never seen it myself).

Ringo said:
shit don't hate! nothin wrong with a lil PBR. cheap beer rocks! on occasion.

When I have it on hand, I'll drink Yuengling. When I'm visiting my parents in Ireland, I drink Guiness. When I'm at friends' places, I drink what they have in the 'fridge (ussually Miller Lite).

My captain at work gave me a 30 pack of PBR for Christmas. How damn cool is that? LOL

My buddies and I go through some PBR. sure, I like other beers. In fact I like ALL beers... You ever put a shot of jJamison in yer Pabst? haha, we call it a fuzzy-knuckle... It fucks me up fast. And it's tasty! besides, Im an impatient little guy... haha I dont have time for 12 beers. I want to be shitty NOW!

Swapmeet Louie said:
My buddies and I go through some PBR. sure, I like other beers. In fact I like ALL beers... You ever put a shot of jJamison in yer Pabst? haha, we call it a fuzzy-knuckle... It fucks me up fast. And it's tasty! besides, Im an impatient little guy... haha I dont have time for 12 beers. I want to be shitty NOW!

I thought that was called a Boiler Maker? Either way, it's tasty. I'm with you though. I'll drink pretty much most of the beers out there. My staple is Miller Highlife. It's very refreshing and there's no gut rot. PBR's cool when there's no Highlife.

djelliott said:
I thought that was called a Boiler Maker? Either way, it's tasty. I'm with you though. I'll drink pretty much most of the beers out there. My staple is Miller Highlife. It's very refreshing and there's no gut rot. PBR's cool when there's no Highlife.

Oh man... I can get down with some High Life too. It's my other beer

I'm all about small batch beers. Sure I like the staples (Bud, Miller, even PBR) but, I like Cable Car here in Jax, Moose Drool when I get out to Idaho to visit mom and Fat Tire Amber when the wife and I visit Savannah. But, I can't say no to a good Scotch... Got a 21 year Balvenie sitting on the counter in a wood box. Wife got it for me back in 06, our first Christmas as a "couple". However, keeping to the thread itself, last night I had some Flying Dog IPA, and it was delish!

meh, PBR. i wont touch the stuff as its the hipster beer of choice here in NYC.

yuengling isn't a bad lager IMHO. lately ive been drinking a pretty nice ale... cant remember the name of it though as i drink it after snowboarding and am shit tired.

Swapmeet Louie said:

Dude, the last time I drank boilermakers, I remember during bouts of consciousness, cool refreshing white porcelain against my cheek, and praying for daylight so I wouldn't have to close my eyes anymore (made the room spin). That being said, I worked in two different liquor stores when I was in school and have sampled some of the cheapest, cheap ass beer ever brewed. Hell, one of the stores I worked at was two blocks away from the Sterling Brewery (no longer in existence). Sterling was gross and was a staple in this town. Schlitz was among the cheapest and most surprising in flavor. We used to laugh at the blue ribbon award it got in 19whatever, and finally decided to try it. It wasn't horrible! PBR is horrible, worse than Sterling Light. I find it hare to believe PBR is a thing these days. What next, Stoh's? Hahahahaha!

I used to like Miller's Pony bottles in High School. They stayed ice-cold for the two swallows it took to empty them : )

Back
Top Bottom