What I did last night!

Who remembers Schoenling Little Kings??? My buddies and I drank the shit out of that shit in high school. They were about like pony bottles, never got warm, good throwing size, too! Oddly, Michelob gives me a hangover headache while I'm still drinking it. I love a Mick, but why does it do that to me???

Pssshhhh. What a bunch of fuckin beer snobs. Granted I'm drunk on Moose Drool, Cold Smoke, Face Plant, and Dragon's Breath right now, but seriously, pull your heads out of your asses. Beer's beer! It's all good! Good beer's good, cheap beer works! Fuck it!

When I want a "gentleman's drink", I have a good whiskey or scotch on the rocks, not a good beer.

No offense y'all. don't be so sensitive. :)

Someone's being sensitive about beer? My fave is good ole reliable Bud in a longneck. Hardly a snob's beer. And, I drank Schlitz! :-D

Ringo said:
Pssshhhh. What a bunch of fuckin beer snobs. Granted I'm drunk on Moose Drool, Cold Smoke, Face Plant, and Dragon's Breath right now, but seriously, pull your heads out of your asses. Beer's beer! It's all good! Good beer's good, cheap beer works! Fuck it!

When I want a "gentleman's drink", I have a good whiskey or scotch on the rocks, not a good beer.

No offense y'all. don't be so sensitive. :)

Cheap beer does not always taste good or gives the desired effect of quality booze/beer. I do enjoy a good scotch neat. My alcoholic ways are the product of working in a good sophisticated bar. Grouch!

This damn thread was about booze AND music; not just booze. Someone play us a tune already!

0110111758.jpg

My selection of Flying Dog, Sam Adams and Bud Select.
And as for tunes, may have a chick lead singer, but they rock:
The Distillers - "City of Angels" Hellcat Records

biker_reject said:
Someone's being sensitive about beer? My fave is good ole reliable Bud in a longneck. Hardly a snob's beer. And, I drank Schlitz! :-D
Schlitz gives me the shitz

cb750dude said:
BRODY DALLE OF THE DISTILLERS IS THE HOTTES PIECE O ASS IN THE HISTORY OF PUNK ROCK!!

Fore sure! Cant believe she left Tim Armstrong for The singer of Queens of the Trust fund. To Quote Blag Dahlia "you slept on my floor, now I sleep through your records"

Yeah, a girl I knew when I was in drunk-dom, I mean college, turned me on to The Distillers. I'm as country as they come in some aspects, but I love some kick ass punk rock chicks.

Har har. I don't know why I was a little fired up last night. ;D We're all friends here.

Funny thing, all I had was good beer. And just a wee bit of crown.

Swapmeet Louie said:
Fore sure! Cant believe she left Tim Armstrong for The singer of Queens of the Trust fund. To Quote Blag Dahlia "you slept on my floor, now I sleep through your records"
I though Tim left her drugged up ass, she was slowing him down from running Hellcat records. But whatever? Shes hot!!

Back
Top Bottom