SEPTEMBER 2014 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Vote! Nominees post up your pics, build info! Send me a link to a new pic if you want the poll image updated.

Troybilt's naked 'Wing is beautiful and Bevelheadmhr's ironhead is a true classic, but Stifler's Mom gets my vote.

The four-strokes involved much more work to build and are both magnificent, but 4eyes bike is my preferred ride!

Crazy

My build thread is in the Café racer section.. http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=54062.0

The old girl does have rear-sets now. :D

i-svTK2xh-L.jpg

Click on the poll photos and you'll open the build thread for each bike.

Tim said:
Click on the poll photos and you'll open the build thread for each bike.
COOL! Thanks Tim.
If I weren't such a narcissist, I would vote for Bevelhead's bike. ;D

Beauty rides... all of 'em!! 8)

Vote's in!! :D

rays650cafe said:
They are all really great bikes. But I like to see a little dirt on the tires.
Ray that goldwing has been my only source of transportation for the past three months (wettest on record here) shes been to RedRiver Gorge Ky and as far East as Ocean City md and all points in between.
On an extremely tight budget, built to be ridden

troybilt said:
Ray that goldwing has been my only source of transportation for the past three months (wettest on record here) shes been to RedRiver Gorge Ky and as far East as Ocean City md and all points in between.
On an extremely tight budget, built to be ridden

That's why I voted for it. :D

I appreciate it Ray I really do. Unfortunately I think it might be an up hill battle. Maybe 4eyes and I should've used the unfair advantage of models to help even out the voting :) No offense because the bikes here are pretty darn nice and worthy of consideration, however that Ironhead is in a league all its own. Figure its going to be BOTM on about 10 forums and blogs and gracing centerfolds in rags from here to England. Awesome bike there fella! No matter how it unfolds, congrats to the others just for being nominated. A huge honor in my eyes.

All are absolutely worthy of BOTM. I've had the pleasure of seeing two of the three in person, and can vouch that neither of them could be called "trailer queens" with a straight face.
But with a tough decision like this, I gotta go with the Smoker.

Besides, the Nudie Wing looks like she's farting sparks :eek:
That's not very Lady Like of her Troy :p

Of course the wing gets my vote, It is my only 2 wheeled transport as well and Troys is even prettier than mine, in the brake and suspension department for sure. As for farting sparks, I think she may have had some of Troys home made Habenero Wine ;D

Back
Top Bottom