Mikes XS Wheels

1fasgsxr

Over 1,000 Posts
Looking to buy the 2.15x18 36 hole polished wheels from Mikes XS for my CB 350F....says on the website that the spoke angles are designed for the front hub only? I was wanting to use the same wheel on my rear which has a drum brake...anyone tried this...the black ones don't say this...don't really want black ones...unless the finish will come off so I can polish them...

It will work just fine. I laced a 360 rear hub to the 2.15 rear wheel and the spokes went together fine.

there is more than one way to lace a wheel . Look up cross two , cross three and cross four spoke patterns . I have straightened spoke angles by changing patterns before but the correct thread die is usually required as the installed length changes .

~kop

I put the 36 Spoke, Mikes XS WM3 (2.15x 18) on my rear of my CB360. Its a 2 cross layout. If you are sticking with otherwose stock hubs, spokes and 18 in, the wheel will work fine.

you can see my build...

Thanks guys....will the 2.15 work on the front also?....I was going to use the 1.85 but they are out of stock :mad:

How do I get my build thread in my signature?

Here are the MikeXS wheels laced up to the CB350 hubs.

CB350 Rim Laced.jpg

CB350 Sprocket.jpg

CB350 Roller.jpg

Nice. I love the vent holes in the front hub.

1.25" Diameter? Totally want to replicate what you've done here!

They are 1.5" Holes is what I drilled. Any bigger and it would cut away parts of the structure inside. The holes were measured and drilled between the inside supports.

Now I am pissed....went with the black ones because they did not have the 1.85 in stock polished....looks great on your hubs..... :mad:

Back
Top Bottom