Post a pic of your latest purchase

XsjadoTwin said:
Bought paint and clear and here's the result after painting yesterday and buffing today.

index.php

Lookin' good, nice work.

Sonreir said:
As you can see, your honor, the homicide was obviously justified.

Did'ja miss the wink or something?

Some dude up the road keeps offering me this hideous old blue 2 stroke street triple... I keep turning him down. Been there, crashed that, no thanks. Now, if it was an old Hodaka or something... maybe. I do think I have it rehomed for him though, too nice to get junked.

Scruffy said:
Did'ja miss the wink or something?

Some dude up the road keeps offering me this hideous old blue 2 stroke street triple... I keep turning him down. Been there, crashed that, no thanks. Now, if it was an old Hodaka or something... maybe. I do think I have it rehomed for him though, too nice to get junked.

I'll take it.

I had this dude offer me his vacation place in Bay St. Louis a while back. House on stilts, carport underneath, enclosed workshop, detached shop, dock on the canal, etc. All for $3500. But then he kept dodging me when I had the money ::)

VonYinzer said:

Quick wash and a few hours of cleaning/polishing. Pretty killer for 43 years old and $300, eh?

If you werent 12 hours from me I would drive up there and kick you in the balls.
Then drive home.

Three hours and a chance to eat at roberts bar and kick mike in the balls while he is in his sunday best tempting

bradj said:
Three hours and a chance to eat at roberts bar and kick mike in the balls while he is in his sunday best tempting

I'll buy your gas.
Make it so.

E got a job as a donut vendor at the Meltdown? Way to wait til the last minute......

Ooorrrrr...... I bet that aluminum is turned into some bitchin triple tree clamps.

Big Rich said:
E got a job as a donut vendor at the Meltdown? Way to wait til the last minute......

Ooorrrrr...... I bet that aluminum is turned into some bitchin triple tree clamps.

Ha, I thought yall would get the old reference! Yep its gonna be triple trees soon. One CB550F, one CB350, and a slew of XS650S

Back
Top Bottom