Official Formula 1 thread

SaltCityCafe

Been Around the Block
Any other formula 1 fans out there? I have been a big formula one fan for about 6 or 7 years. I absolutely love the cars teams and technology involved.

Also my team is Mercedes Petronas AMG, and other fans will know why I am so excited this season.

This thread will be for discussing races and cars, talking shit on rivals (fuck redbull!), and general overall F1 related junk.

Go Silver Arrows!

i am a fan,watched shanked-hi on dvr this morning
the technology is amazing too many rules though like motogp
fuck the world they are trying to be green !
i dont think dicaprio likes hamilton much ;D

I'm not a big Hamilton fan myself, I hated him at Mclaren and almost lost my mind when he came to Mercedes but he has been happy and quiet and winning so I'm tolerating him for now

Been a Hamilton fan since I started watching F1.

Mercedes done well, essentially not worrying about the last year or two and putting all of their R&D into the new engines. They are a step above everyone.

Oh and since I just now finally watched the race.....BOOYAH! LOL

I miss Kubica as well. Would like to have seen what he could have done.

Also I think its time Nico Hulkenburg got a premium seat. I like Kimi but I think that seat should have gone to Hulkenburg

Big fan here as well, wouldn't miss a race. I was always a Renault fan and so I've transitioned my allegiance to Lotus since they sprouted from Renault. Used their livery as the basis for my paint scheme on my MB5.

Can't say I have an all out favorite driver, but I like Grojean, Kobayashi and Kimi. Not a big fan of Hamilton or Vettel at all, couple of sooks, and was pissed to see Maldanado joining Lotus. Loving Ricciardo really taking it to Vettel the past few races. The inter-team battle between Hamilton and Rosberg is really good to watch and I think it will continue to heat up throughout the year. Alonso always continues to amaze me in how much he can get out of a shitty car, he's always in the points and near the top.

Anyone here see a race live? Would love to get to see one some day.

I would love to see one live too. COTA will probably be the only race I can make it to.

Things are interesting with Haas getting a license from he FIA. Possibly an American F1 team on the horizon?

Haas has said they will field a team in the next two years.

I have every intention of making Austin next year.

Lol that was awesome, I almost miss refueling because the pit stops are almost to fast, they aren't the separator they were before

SaltCityCafe said:
Lol that was awesome, I almost miss refueling because the pit stops are almost to fast, they aren't the separator they were before

Unless you're Massa. Felt bad for the guy yesterday, was doing pretty good until that horrible tire swap.

Spanish GP this weekend! Vettel is getting a new chassis. The Red Bulls were already starting to catch Mercedes, but do you think the new chassis will make the difference?

Last weeks race was awesome. Love how Nico fucked Lewis in Q3 and how pissed Lewis was. Love the controversy that rivalry stirs up the team. Vettle is eating mass quantities of humble pie this year as he just can't get adjusted to the new car. As much a fan as I am of Vettle I find it quite interesting to see his new teammate Ricciardo smoking him every week. Makes me wonder how well Webber would have done had he stayed and learned how to start a race. Haven't liked Lewis since he blew his chance to set 3 records in a his rookie season by spinning off track on the pit lane a few years back.

Back
Top Bottom