snack food thread

xb33bsa

Over 1,000 Posts
watcha got that is yummy and good fer ya?
i am hooked on kipper snacks
i drain,rinse a few times and sprinkle with cayene pepper
love to open a can on a mountain top during a ride as well :)

090.JPG

The part, "Good for You", is a problem :p

I work for Keebler. I have all the stuff people Love, but Hate as well ;)

Having said that, I like the Kashi Mocha Almond Chip granola bars.

I love reece's fast break bars. Its like the cups but with nougat! damn......I LOVE em so much!

Haha!! Good thread! :D

My weakness is salty snacks... anything salty... ya... anything. Chips, nuts, crackers, pretzels... you get the idea.

However, due to my wife and her desire for me to live a long life, ;) my new go-to snack is a home-made mix of natural almonds, cashews, walnuts and dark chocolate bits (the kind you buy for baking). :D

Kind bars. The Dark Chocolate Cherry are fantastic- better than a candy bar. Haven't found one I don't like.

http://www.kindsnacks.com/store

Um, well... I have a 20-month old so I find myself eating animal crackers all the time.

I have an affliction for these things. I have to keep a bag around in my work truck, which is tough because about the only place around here that sells them is Walgreens

Swedish-Fish-Wrapper-Small.jpg

They are also VERY good soaked in Vodka for a few days. So is the Vodka. ;)

Brodie said:
Not sure if it is healthy but still

regular_meat_pie.jpg

"The classic taste of meat and gravy." What kind of meat? And gotta agree with Deviant. Can't wait for the stores to open up. 8)

frogman said:
I have an affliction for these things. I have to keep a bag around in my work truck, which is tough because about the only place around here that sells them is Walgreens

Swedish-Fish-Wrapper-Small.jpg

They are also VERY good soaked in Vodka for a few days. So is the Vodka. ;)

I love Swedish fish. Pretty much the only candy I'll eat. Going to have to try the vodka thing. I used to love vodka but I've found myself veering towards bourbon and gin lately.

I cook up some nice sausages - brats are appropriate if going out riding, then when they're still warm I use a food injector to push mustard into them - put them in a ziplock bags in pairs in the fridge and you can take them out and munch on them cold put them in a jacket pocket and the best thing is they're good no matter what temperature they're at - just eat them within 6 hours of taking them out the fridge.

Why don't you wrap them in tin foil and strap them to your valve cover? No need to cook them ahead of time.

Back
Top Bottom