Anyone in Moab?

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
Good chance I'll be headed there the week after next for work. Probably be there for about a week. Anyone local? Anyone know of anything interesting or cool to do?

Rent a Jeep and enjoy offroad heaven.
Moab is the shit.

VonYinzer said:
I want to rent a dirtbike and get lost in the desert. The whole deal, rescue choppers, news coverage, etc. Or maybe I'll convert to the Mormon faith. Either way, it'll be a party.

Be sure to cut off your arm with a dull pocket knife. All the cool lost in utah guys are doing it.

Try not to invent a time machine and have sex with a teenage version of your grandmother. i wouldnt want to see you be your own grandfather, by mistake.

Lol I was there in April, but you're in one of the most beautiful places in the world you can find plenty to do. The visitors center, as cliché as it is, on main street is actually really good for info. And don't miss Moab Diner for some green chili breakfast :)

I recommend going up Long Canyon to Gemini Bridges

longcanyon_zps1aa3abab.jpg

and Fins and Things / Porcupine Rim

finsnthings_zps12ffe36e.jpg

Todd

Well. I'll br spending the majority of my time is a potash plant, so... May not be all that much fun. Haha.

Well welcome to Utah anyway, now you know why we love it here. Oh and please don't hold the grubby granola crunching hairy moab women against us lol

Back
Top Bottom