Who's going to MidO this year?

surffly

Over 1,000 Posts
Ill be there.

Hope to find some good stuff.
Have had good luck before.

Plan to leave Thursday and stay through Sunday.
Will be in the swap meet, and seeing friends in the pits.
Also will be drinking....lol

Always fun to put faces with names.
And find out if people really are as mean as they are on the web...lol

guernz will be there! I can't remember our booth #. I would like to find a XT or TT frame for dirt track project. Thts the place to find one.

I plan to make it out this year. Would be my first time and I'd be stoked to check it all out. My fire test for Columbus is scheduled for that Friday, so it looks like Saturday or Sunday for me.

I'll be there!! I should be down there Thursday night and staying until Monday morning. I have to pick up a beauty aluminum door stop. ;D

Ain't that right Bradj?!?! ::) ;D ;D

Can't wait to see the usual cast of characters again and some new folks as well!! 8)

I'm a definite maybe. Gotta see what projects are done and what needs done.......and take vacation for work.

I hope to be there. will all depend on funds getting paid down on CC's. The damn cages have bled me dry over the last 3 months.

Planning on making it down no sure if will be on bike or in a cage ! Not sure which days that parts up in the air

"From the thread: THE RD FROM HELL"

Re: THE RD FROM HELL
« Reply #965 on: Dec 21, 2013, 20:30:51 »

Quote from: bradj on Dec 21, 2013, 20:20:11

6 pack of miller lite bottles if this tank sees paint or a 6 pack of the road tar you call beer if it doesnt. if you agree to my terms the prize will be awarded to the winner person in the state of ohio next to a race track

You paint your door stops?? :eek:

Haha! I agree to your terms Sir!! ;D

Oh. One more thing. If it ends up as a door stop, I want it!! :D

« Reply #1037 on: Feb 17, 2014, 20:30:36 »

Quote from: bradj on Feb 15, 2014, 15:02:01

So i started to build a new tank because i cant fix a early mistake i made.

So Brad... just wondering if I get to pick up my new custom door stop for the price of a case of beer? :eek:

See you at Mid-Ohio?

;D

« Reply #1038 on: Feb 17, 2014, 20:38:07 »

Ha drewski, you want all of it or just enough to impress ya? and ill have your beer too
« Last Edit: Feb 17, 2014, 20:41:04 by bradj »

Haha!! ;D ;D

I love this place!! 8)

Hahaha the ride in is gonna suck with a half a gas tank on my lap

bradj said:

LOL that's ok, If I make it, strap it to the GL. It has been known to hold a few gas tanks. ;D

bradj said:

Hahaha!! That comment just made my afternoon!! I'll now have that hilarious image in my mind for the rest of the day!!

I'm riding down Friday, want to hit the flat track races Friday night. probably stay at my folks and bring my Dad on Saturday. Figure he likes the old Indians, and they are the marque this year. Everyone going to be in the corner like last couple years?

If anyone wants to ride down on Friday from Cleveland area let me know.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom