Hello from the Cornfields!

MotoMonkey17H

Hi I'm Ryan, but most my friends just call me Monkey.I live in Central Iowa, which means I have to do a little riding or gravel traveling to find much for good roads. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 4 got my first street bike(2013 Suzuki GW250) in March of 2015. In May a friend got ahold of me to tell me he had 2 motorcycles he wanted out of his yard so I went and picked them up. A 1980 Yamaha XS400G and a 1978 Honda CB400TII. Currently the XS400 is just waiting on parts and for me to get the bonded title documents filed. The CB I have striped basically all the way down now including the engine. In the end I'm trying to make a nice Cafe out of the Yamaha and a scramble/vintage Supermoto out of the Honda. Thanks.
cac45f869eaf2466b15d28e1fa33948b.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using DO THE TON mobile app

Hey Monkey, and welcome here. That's a pretty fine bit of luck coming into 2 sweet bikes as you did! You'll find a great deal of information on this site and lots of willing help.
Looking forward to see your build threads and finished product!

Hello, also from the cornfields. Jesup, just east of Waterloo. Love this site. LOTS of people to help and share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom