was a rupp roadster, now i dont know what to call it

Re: Rupp Roadster. I think I'm to big for this

Not used to working on brand new stuff lol

That little engine might make a good trolling motor if you rubber mount it in your boat..

Wired in the kill switch. That's about the extent of my electrical ability lol
58c3edfb1f9a1b8f254df6d8bcf3b8be.jpg

Clutch came in today.
789111ee135c27973ee7b69e8c1334df.jpg

My ocd forced me to draw an Autocad template to lay out the new engine mount holes. Had to move about 5/8" to line up the sprockets.
26452203393ae74167d5d51970d2aef8.jpg

45356e89e94289f0c4bb4751468e6699.jpg

d032188ba14dce7acd8af8961e220dfd.jpg

Fired her up, and the first hard Crack of the throttle ended up with me sliding off the seat and ghost riding the mini bike across the yard. More torque than I was expecting lol. Pretty wicked little thing.

e60a65a5905b548fff7693ff66387338.jpg

You realize I'm starting to pay attention to these things, right? LOL

deviant said:
You realize I'm starting to pay attention to these things, right? LOL
I'm not following lol what things

These types of bikes on CL. Been looking for a pit bike and a small 50cc for the girls for a while, but now I'm actually paying attention to the ads for these. Looks like a hoot.

It's a blast dude. Picked it up for $70. Harbor freight motor on sale for $80 and a $20 clutch. It's too much fun for 170 bones

hurco550 said:
It's a blast dude. Picked it up for $70. Harbor freight motor on sale for $80 and a $20 clutch. It's too much fun for 170 bones

Plus, having his non-motorcycle enthusiast Mrs, enjoy it can't hurt either. ;D

ridesolo said:
Plus, having his non-motorcycle enthusiast Mrs, enjoy it can't hurt either. ;D
Ha, I am thinking a may be able to work her up to a Vespa from here

hurco550 said:
Ha, I am thinking a may be able to work her up to a Vespa from here

Crafty devil!

Well, to harbor freight I go to get a 3 horse motor. First trip around the yard and it ended up out from under Cassy. She didn't think it was as funny as I did lol. (She didn't get hurt btw)

hurco550 said:
Well, to harbor freight I go to get a 3 horse motor. First trip around the yard and it ended up out from under Cassy. She didn't think it was as funny as I did lol. (She didn't get hurt btw)

You could always just limit the throttle cable? Cheaper/easier eh?

MotorbikeBruno said:
You could always just limit the throttle cable? Cheaper/easier eh?
Shush up man, I need this 6 horse for my mini bike lol so I'd need to get another engine anyways =) she is convinced that another engine is the only way haha

Took the mini bike for a spin this afternoon, and a crotchety old guy down the road felt he needed to yell at me for riding it on the road. That's when I decided to be "that guy" in the neighborhood that makes a strait pipe for it so he really knows when I'm out and about lol

I did make a flange to bolt it on so I can put the stock one back on if I have to
ebaaf9ea73f8b6846a35d2c542e5aca4.jpg

https://youtu.be/F3Z4HTgqglE

hurco550 said:
Took the mini bike for a spin this afternoon, and a crotchety old guy down the road felt he needed to yell at me for riding it on the road. That's when I decided to be "that guy" in the neighborhood that makes a strait pipe for it so he really knows when I'm out and about lol

I did make a flange to bolt it on so I can put the stock one back on if I have to
ebaaf9ea73f8b6846a35d2c542e5aca4.jpg

https://youtu.be/F3Z4HTgqglE

I think crotchety old guys must be people who never were able to get a motorcycle as a kid...

Back
Top Bottom