** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

JRK5892 said:
the BMW is insane! love every part of it, love the moddern brakes, very very nicely done

Thank you Sir...Its not finished though, going to have to experiment with the jetting and other stuff, seems like I'm never totally satisfied and want to change something, I believe I'm going to swap out the rear for a black rim and hub with stainless spokes. I see your from the Chicago area, I live in Kentucky now, but grew up in Aurora Il.
Dean

thats awesome! we build all our HD motors in aurora at my buddies place, just finished a 107 that is PUMPING out some torque!

Well, I'm finally comfortable calling her finished, so it's probably safe to do a before and after...

Before...
DSC01786.jpg

After...
f.jpg

g.jpg

b.jpg

Thanks guys. Seems strange that I have nothing to work on. Guess I'll just have to spend all that time riding it. ;D

Ringo said:
Well, I'm finally comfortably calling her finished, so it's probably safe to do a before and after...

It Looks Awesome!! I think it's safe to say that the XS650 is more popular now than it was in it's hayday.
The Green Looks Great... :eek:

Yep...being dumber than a tree it took me a second or three to figure it out. hehe
Sweet little scoot...whatever size it is!

#1 Before
#2 During
#3 & 4 After

Attachments

• 0511001818.jpg
    0511001818.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4177.JPG
    IMG_4177.JPG
    215.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_4179.JPG
    IMG_4179.JPG