ok i havnt done one yet

before
11139_190147438705_655198705_2874490_2528190_n.jpg

after
IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0447-1.jpg

cb750dude said:
I like the copper tubing brake stabilizer bar ;D

I tried to us what I had In my garage. I have a True Value a block from my house I bought a lot of the hardware there. My handle bar is a 2ft galvanized pipe It cost me 6 bucks.

dude, love this bike. best rat on here. props to you brother. that thing looks like FUN!!!

sovereign said:
The front fender is of a Honda urban express. It's a tight fit but it do's not rub. I did all the work myself except extending the swingarm 4".
Honda360017.jpg

Made my own bare end mirrors.
Honda360016.jpg

jayellay said:
dude, love this bike. best rat on here. props to you brother. that thing looks like FUN!!!
I got lucky on this bike! It had been sitting in a barn for 20 years. It only has 6 thousand miles on it. I was thinking of puting it up for bike of the month. ::)
Honda360010.jpg

Honda360014.jpg

Rat_CXN, man that's a nice dang job you did with that CX, bro. Take a bow! :)

thanx man.. that was just a quick job.. I will be tearing it down completely and giving it a proper job when i have finished my little sr. It will look basicye the same just more detailed

Hi Guys,

just had a spare hour and been through the whole gallery - some awesome bikes here.

OK here's the deal - I'm creating a Cafe Racer [ "Cafe-Moto" ] based online site as a one stop for relevant parts [ based in the UK ]. It's not due to go live for a few months yet.

I'd like to use some of the pix here as an inspiration for those looking for a build.

Rather than contact each of you individually [ about 12 bikes ] - if you DO NOT want your bike shown on my site, please let me know. Credit will be given for any images used.

Thanx in advance

Back
Top Bottom