** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

Great job 8barreldart! Hard to believe someone hung all that tupperware on an E model... Would have expected that more on my L!

1979 GS750L built on a 'college student budget'...
before:
2806675619_2b5aa044f9_b.jpg

today:
5556558947_b4aae28dfd_b.jpg

Started with a standard cb360. Different colored parts, some parts where in milk crated. Did not run. This is what I came up with over the winter. I have twelve cold cold miles on it, waiting for warm weather.

Attachments

• P3300047small.jpg
    P3300047small.jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 274
silvergrau said:
Hello my name is Mario and writte from Spain, this is my Honda cm400t 82´ after 9 month of work. Is a project make for my with help of some best friends. Is a preparation simple and cheap but for my the result is the very good. Is a great bike what i used daily. Thank you and regards.

What filters are on this Bike? They look paper. I want some!

Well, She is finished enough for this season so A before and after is due. The before is not exactly like I got her, I had pained and changed the bars but I can't find the original picture with the mini apes etc.

Before

IMG_1900.jpg

AS of this afternoon:

bike012.jpg

Looks great Mike- I like the 2 up seat you posted elsewhere too.

However, I would request the pictures taken in a different location. Looks like the bike hasn't moved! ;D

Ha Rich I just got back from a 30 KM run. Wiped it off a bit and snapped the pic. ;D I was going to ride to work this morning but it was too cold, going to be warm by noon though so I am going home for lunch to swap truck for bike ;D If I think of it I will take the camera and get a pic someplace downtown.

Here's my bike, 1980 Suzuki GS450L. Not done yet but getting there.

How it started.
DSCN4306.jpg

During.
DSCN6355.jpg

After. Still a work in progress.
dscn2574q.jpg

Let me know what you guys think...

Back
Top Bottom