** PICS OF MEMBERS RIDES ** - Official Before & After Thread

I changed some shit up. Painted the pipes, etc...

Garage.jpg

Gauges.jpg

Headlight.jpg

IMG_6944.jpg

Love your headlight!! Got anymore information about it?

Greta bike aswell by the way ;)

Miob, I love the gritty rawness to you bike. The tank and seat are amazing. I agree about the clipons tho, you could use some telefix or tomaselli's.

Herm21 said:
that's an Awesome BMW! and very cool seat, did you make it?

Thanx, I had the leather part made by an upholstery company. I made the rest myself of an bikecarrier (to carry your bike on the back of your car) that I found in the garbage (I'm a student, everything need to be low budget ;)) and a piece of perforated aluminium:

kontje007zk7.jpg

this ia my before and after shots. Still have some odds and ends to do but, its running good and ready for spring...if it ever gets here!

I"M PUTTING THIS BIKE UP FOR SALE IS ANYONE IS INTERESTED. INSTALLED A 500T TANK, different than what is in the pics.
email me for more details.

Represto said:
Good job man! Nice and clean. What kind of fork brace is that? It's a 550 right?

Thanks, yeah its a 550. The brace was on the bike when I got it, since it had forks that were 6+ over stock. the bike looked so dumb when I got it. I think that was the only piece I kept! I've seen the same one on ebay a couple times for cheap money.

Very nice in deed Islander! She's a beauty! Well done!

Give a shout next time you're up around Clearwater beach and we'll get a ride on!

Back
Top Bottom