520 Chain Conversions for CB350 CL360 CB400 CB450 CB77

We do not have one in stock for the CB400T but would have to get it cut. Let me see if they have the program for it.

Lets see come pics of the kits installed. There has been a huge demand for these and we are keeping out manufacturer busy haha

Sure we can do the gold chains no problem. As for the black sprockets, all the sprockets come in a natural aluminum finished. The manufacturer can do anodized colors but they would be special order and I have to see what the cost and timing would be.

PM sent

I should have mine on the rear hub at least this next time home! I'll definitely post some pictures of it on the freshly spoked rim and polished hub haha!

What sprocket sizes do I need for my 74 cl 360?

Also I would like my chain to be gold does that cost extra?

lipuid said:
What sprocket sizes do I need for my 74 cl 360?

Also I would like my chain to be gold does that cost extra?

How are you going to ride it? Sedate around town toy, keep the stock specs. Sky out the front end often, get the biggest rear you can find, just expect to kill forks pretty often. Scrambler type, stock front go up a couple teeth in the rear. Balls to the wall you want a larger front and go smaller on the rear...

Maybe stock up front then make it cruise on the freeway at let rpms. In that case I should make the rear a tooth or 2 less right?

What are stock sizes for my bike? 74 cl 360

For every 1 tooth change on the front sprocket, it is equal to 2.75 change in the rear (Approx 3 teeth).

74 CL360 is 16/34T I believe. 17/34T would be good if you want more top end on the highway.

Here is a CB350f/400f 40t sprocket.. I bolted it up before I came to work, thought I would share what it looks like in real life picture. Great quality and much much lighter than the stock. When I get the complete drive chain mounted I'll post it too.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381865394506.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381865394506.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 223
Got a bunch more sprockets in stock. We can also get them in custom anodized colors upon request for an additional $25 per rear sprocket.

Back
Top Bottom