• Black/Yellow

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
Mr.B said:
Interesting, whats the aprox. spending for the basic stuff (not counting supplies)?

I'm really not sure the best way to answer that. I ran a screen printing shop in college so I already had the knowledge of what was going on to a certain degree. As far as raw materials I suppose a person could simply get into this, with relatively good quality for less than a couple grand, given that you already had the right software and such.

didn't have a clue how it worked, watched a video on the tube and I get what you are talking about now :D

Mr.B said:
didn't have a clue how it worked, watched a video on the tube and I get what you are talking about now :D

I appreciate the interesting in whats going on. Should have simplified it a little more. I thought you were "in the know" :)

i knew the basic idea behind screen printing, but never seen it done. so never knew what tools was needed :)
and it seems like you need a bit of space to make it work efficently

Mr.B said:
i knew the basic idea behind screen printing, but never seen it done. so never knew what tools was needed :)
and it seems like you need a bit of space to make it work efficently

You need either a big room or one hell of a transitional and organized space. I have neither :p

Fix said:
Ordered my shirt today :)

I saw that come through last night. I made sure to punch your shirt in the chest right before I put it in the bag. Lemme know how that feels when you put it on.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
I saw that come through last night. I made sure to punch your shirt in the chest right before I put it in the bag. Lemme know how that feels when you put it on.

Worthy!

Shirts just arrived. Both look awesome! Thanks a bunch :D

Did I miss a memo, I thought the logo was supposed to be yellow?
It's not a problem mind you, I was just curious ;)

My cousin, ElYinzo the Glorious approves.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354393602696.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354393602696.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 277
john83 said:
I notice the mediums are sold out. Any plans to make more or should I go for a large?

John, I will probably make another small run here in the next little bit. I'm making a shirt supply order today so I will toss a few med, larges in there.

Back
Top Bottom