Who dat in tha dirty? (our roll call)

Hey dudes...

I'm Matt.
46 or so.
Me and the wife own a Pool Cleaning company. We're located i NW Florida between Panama City and Destin.
Currently I'm riding a Cafe'd cx500, an SR500, slowing putting together a 82 gs1100g giant café bike, and I have a Triumph Tropy 1200 for riding out of stable.
I'm still looking for my 5th and 6th bike in the stable. My first love was Triumphs, had a few old ones in the 80s. Still love old bikes but around here affordable classics triumphs are hard to come by. and I never have any money when they pop up.
I got a couple riding pals, but I'm the only one who is really into the older "Cool" bikes. Harleys and stretched sportbikes are fashionable 'round here. I don't usually get turned on by either.

I just joined. This is my first post.
see y'all around

Been here a little bit but never made roll call.

Name: Matt
Bikes: 1976 Honda CB750, almost done with a cafe build.
General: I enjoy the outdoors, especially being out on the water. Whether its wake boarding, free diving, tubing, surfing, or just chilling on the lake. I'm also addicted to collecting guns and I like blowing shit up with them. I also enjoy beer and bacon.

I do have a build thread. Mostly just consists of me asking dumb questions. I haven't updated it in a long time, but I will somewhat soon when I get my bike pretty nearly done. Just buying a few last touches and finishing wiring.

I don't live too far from Allatoona and that's the main spot we hit, but this summer we've mainly gone up to Carter's lake because my uncle has a cabin up there.

Hey Dirty's. I'm new to the forum and basically new to the lifestyle.

I own a cbr now but want to build a cafe racer so I started poking around in the forum looking for some advice and looking through some of the build threads. I'm very Honda biased (its the only engines I will allow in my home ;D). I think I've settled on a 750 nighthawk. Now its just a matter of finding one in decent running condition that I can start tearing down.

Anyway, I'll be looking forward to running into some of you folks
oh, I should probably give my location as well. I'm about 30 minutes north of Atlanta, in Buford, just around the corner from Mall of Ga.

Been lurking for quite awhile and figured it was time to jump on the roll.

Name: John C.
Bike: 1980 CB400T with a few changes
General: I enjoy wrenching on bikes, I used to build air-cooled VWs growing up, been riding about 4 years, enjoy a good single malt or a good beer.

Welcome I live in Hoover bham area. Let me know if you ever needs anything. I've got a group I ride/wrench with. I'll try to keep you up to date

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

boulevard said:
Welcome I live in Hoover bham area. Let me know if you ever needs anything. I've got a group I ride/wrench with. I'll try to keep you up to date

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Sounds great!

Newbie/lurker from Brevard County Florida, UAV Engineer from Afghanistan for 4 years, somewhere under 50, home on a broke ankle. Currently ride a modded Sukuki SVF650 and also a 200cc bike I sent home from Afghanistan in 11 boxes that we seized from an insurgent. Headed to the Vintage Rally in Orlando next weekend. Nice forum...

Thanks GMS see ya there man! Www.therevivalrally.com FB/revivalrally

Vintage bikes and scoots pin up contest cold beer BBQ and live rocknroll!

Orlando fl
Dec 7th

Ace Cafe
Dime City Cycles
Bell
Vespa etc...

get there!

Name: Jonathan Dixon
Occupation: Supplier Quality Engineer at Honda Manufacturing of Alabama
Bikes: Currently just a 1978 Honda CX500 in pieces.
General: Married with 3 kids. Also a cyclist (the human powered ones) and homebrewer.

Jack

Outside of Augusta, Georgia

Retarded........uuuhhhhh.....Retired United States Army (95)

Quality Control Technician

2006 Harley Heritage Softail (in the shop from rear end wreck), 1975 CB750K current rider (finally fixed the headlight), 1974 CB350F primed for paint, 1972 CB100, (needs engine..) spread out between garage and storage shed.

Mmmmm Beer.......Beer............;-)

Name: Lee
Occupation: For 15 of the last 17 years I've worked in biopharma (blood banks and blood plasma centers). I needed a break, so I spent the last year working in motorcycle rentals for Daytona Harley-Davidson. Got laid off around Thanksgiving, then got picked up as a pharmaceutical consultant, but still waiting for my first contract, so you could say I'm unemployed
Bikes: My first bike was a 2005 Suzuki C50 that I bought as a commuter. It ended up getting modified, from mild to wild, then somewhere in the middle. I'm in the process of selling it and was bummed I'd be without a bike, then I managed to score a 1980 CB750C from my brother in exchange for some gun parts. Back when I first started talking to him about getting the bike, the plan was to cafe it, but now I'm thinking of keeping it mostly stock and doing some mild modifications. I have a feeling it won't stop there though. ::)

The old(?):
9375365343_b0720c1d2d_z.jpg

9375365481_bfc3bc226f_z.jpg

11741452165_113aedbc21_z.jpg

And the new(?)
11741774614_87c964e788_z.jpg

11741357705_eb75b66ed3_z.jpg

Name: Ron R.

Bikes:
1973 Honda Cb360
2001 Tl1000r
2001 Suzuki Katana
1970 Harley Davidson Aeremecci M-65 Leggero (unrestored)

General: Sweetwater Beer! I love going to ATL to drink at Taco Mac (my list is 90 beer long atm) Drive a Hemi, eat sleep and breathe motorcycles

Name: Eric Miller
Occupation: There's a list- a teacher of Ceramics at Augusta Prep Day School, sculptor, tilemaker, master kiln builder.

My first motorcycle was a YZ80 back when I was 12. I'm 42 now. I've been a motor head most of my life. I built and raced Volkswagen Bugs before I could legally drive. My dad's a Mopar guy, so I've been around the Mopars my whole life too. I've got a 75 Honda CB360T that I'm tearing down again. I also have a 70 Plymouth Roadrunner that's in its early stages of restoration. Fortunately, the bike is a lot cheaper to work on. I definitely love good beer, caffeine, vinyl and my Hemi Ram.

Christopher Hayes here.
Mobile, AL
Work as a bartender.
Ride a 1979 Honda Hawk 400 with a NightHawk 450 motor as a daily driver.
Building a 1978 Hawk400 now
Also will be building another Hondamatic Hawk 400 after that.

Steven Riera
Statesboro, Ga (near Savannah)
Masters student/ teach bio at Georgia Southern
1969 Honda cb350 pulled out of a barn. Rough and dirty for this season, but getting there as funds become available.
also the 1998 yamaha riva 125 daily scoot machine. (not to be trifled with)
Noticed a few member's here from Augusta area. Interested in any bike shows or swap meets for sure.

wahvtec said:
Steven Riera
1969 Honda cb350 pulled out of a barn. Rough and dirty for this season, but getting there as funds become available.
Noticed a few member's here from Augusta area. Interested in any bike shows or swap meets for sure.
Good to have you, brother. I'm one of those Augusta peeps. -Eric.

wahvtec said:
Steven Riera

Yea, hey dude, I'm an Augustian too, here's a list of up coming events here locally.:::::::::::::::::::

BTW, my son is a graduate from GSU. 2007 I think.

Attachments

• Road Rash.pdf
    378.8 KB · Views: 302
  • we go on.pdf
    489 KB · Views: 406
Back
Top Bottom