Sydney DTT meet up/ride

15th or 16th ?

This weekend I'm working. If you are board mid week I'm thinking of putting in the new clutch Thursday I have the new friction plates and seal just need some new oil. Any suggestions ?

Ok so let's lock in the 16th for another ride. Throw in suggestions for a location to meet and ride. We are a mix between the coast and the city.

Say 10am or so. That's the same date as the SCR monthly ride but it's in Wollongong so I'd doubt the coast guys would be going. I'll ask ray etc we went for a ride last weekend that was good.

Not looking too good. I'm hoping we get a strong breeze to blow this crap away.
syrybuze.jpg

If it stays on the range like the radar image we would be OK!

The best I've heard at this stage is 'rain clearing', let's hope it clears more quickly than expected.

Crazy

On Saturday 22nd February two Aces will be heading south through The Royal National Park to the Macquarie Pass, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley, Berry and back via the Princes and The Royal.

For anyone wanting to join in, the meet-up is at the Shell servo at Kirrawee to leave at 8am.

Lots of corners, lots of scenery, should be a top day!

Crazy

Not looking good at all. I don't think I'm working the 22nd and may be keen. I will post on here if the weather clears up mate or call you.

Back
Top Bottom