anyone in the photography club?

danfr

Been Around the Block
does anyone dabble in photography on here? there's gotta be a least a handful of DTT'ers with a camera....?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/digitaldaniel/

Not any more.
I used to do all my own developing and printing (apparently, colour is more dificult than black and white?)
Now, I just have a point and shoot digital (I still have film, just dont use it)

PJ

I bought a nice camera from a buddy, nikon d80 and i mostly just use it when i go to the racetrack. I try to get out and take pix, but it just usually just sits in the bag till racetrack time.

Here's one from my little corner of the flickr world.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/38828420@N07/

4596463183_8abc3984e5_b.jpg

i was a photography major in college.
but its so hard to find a good job doing it so its just a hobby now.

some old stuff i had on my work pc

Attachments

• 2087886058_ea5e0ffd0c_m.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 748
  • 441643426_4508d6bdde_m.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 758
I agree Dan, really neat stuff. I also dabble in photography. Don't think I'm as good as you, and most my stuff revolves around motorcycles. I'll post some pictures up when I get the chance.

I'm a commercial photographer in the Baltimore-Washington DC area, and I've been involved in photography for about 32 years. Went to Ryerson in Toronto for undergrad still photography studies , and did my Masters degree in photography at the Savannah College of Art and Design.

I'll definitely agree that it's a tough road being a freelancer, but I couldn't think of doing anything else!

My website: http://www.directiononeinc.com

crazypj said:
Not any more.

ditto. Got a bag full of 35mm Olympus stuff gathering dust. A couple of OM2s and an OM4 with motor drive. About 4 lenses. haven't touched them in about 10 years :-[

Got a nice twin lens reflex too that takes 120 film. Gee I miss that whole process :-\

I keep thinking I should ebay them, but you know. One day I might *need* them ???

cheers
ian

A couple of OM2s and an OM4 with motor drive. About 4 lenses. haven't touched them in about 10 years
if you ever do decide do sell the lenses, feel free to let me know!
I've got an OM1 from my dad. i don't really do anything but mess around with it, but I've bought a few photography books and have been meaning to mess around a bit more intently.

Trying to come up with a better title for this shot -- I took it yesterday in NYC while waiting for the MegaBus.

Any suggestions?

TheTourists.jpg

That's interesting, as my wife thought that some Mafia-related title would be appropriate.

I was considering 'Castaways' or something along those lines, but I'm still hunting for the right title....

Vince Lupo said:
That's interesting, as my wife thought that some Mafia-related title would be appropriate.

I was considering 'Castaways' or something along those lines, but I'm still hunting for the right title....

"the Early Bird Express"

They Post Bills.

maybe it's the hands on the hips and the shades, but they look like rebels to me.

Back
Top Bottom