Post a pic of your latest purchase

Ply318ci said:
Got this for my kids to teach them how to shot responsibly. A Daisy Powerline 880. Same as the one my dad got me and my brothers to teach us gun safety.
c80577a76b3a749d6cfd0f9d8e946c07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Progression was red rider, cross man 177 pellet, benjiman 22cal pellet, Stevens 22/410 and the list goes on still lol... great memories.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

My old man always said a bb gun was a toy. He taught me gun safety with a .22 that's been passed down through generations when we turn 12, and a .410 bore shotgun.

irk miller said:
My old man always said a bb gun was a toy. He taught me gun safety with a .22 that's been passed down through generations when we turn 12, and a .410 bore shotgun.

I agree but the area I live in is heavy residential and there is no where that I can go shot a gun less then 2 hours away. Plus my kids are 6 and 4 so a toy is perfect for them.

Ply318ci said:
I agree but the area I live in is heavy residential and there is no where that I can go shot a gun less then 2 hours away. Plus my kids are 6 and 4 so a toy is perfect for them.

I hear ya. No criticism, just telling you my story. I love it that you're starting that young.

I had my daughter shooting her great-great grandpas Marlin model 94, lever action .32-20 when she turned 8yo.
Didnt take her long, she could out shoot me w every gun I own.

So long as you teach them to treat the pellet gun w the same respect as the real deal. I think its a great idea.

And pellet guns can be surprisingly accurate, so get that thing dialed in properly and you guys will have a blast.

Target.jpg

irk miller said:
I hear ya. No criticism, just telling you my story. I love it that you're starting that young.

No offense taken. I would rather start them on a real gun but where I live now I would be fined out the ass. As it is now I have to be careful with the pellet gun.

trek97 said:
I had my daughter shooting her great-great grandpas Marlin model 94, lever action .32-20 when she turned 8yo.
Didnt take her long, she could out shoot me w every gun I own.

So long as you teach them to treat the pellet gun w the same respect as the real deal. I think its a great idea.

And pellet guns can be surprisingly accurate, so get that thing dialed in properly and you guys will have a blast.

Target.jpg

This is why I got the exact gun I did. My brothers and I could shoot a pencil in half from about 20 feet away every time once it was dialed in with our old Daisy. Of course none of us needed glasses back then.

We got my wife a new to her 2010 Ford flex eco boost. The twin turbos and full time awd actually move the old girl down the road pretty swiftly.
b122fb4a631d428b8e81dfd76b6578f3.jpg

redwillissuperman said:
How much is an ecoboost flex?
We paid just under 9 out the door. 107k miles, loaded, sel package, leather. It was the best deal we found and we've been looking for a while. Everything comparable on mileage and package was running around 12k

My newest purchase:

Not brand new, 2015, but new to me.

Attachments

• 20170216_123649[1].jpg
    20170216_123649[1].jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 182
HURCO550 said:
We got my wife a new to her 2010 Ford flex eco boost. The twin turbos and full time awd actually move the old girl down the road pretty swiftly.

Pretty nice, bro! You guys are going to enjoy that for sure.

WhyNot said:
My newest purchase:

Not brand new, 2015, but new to me.
Just rolled over 65K on a 2013. Not an issue to date.
My old man has a touch over 450,000 on his 96 with nothing but routine maintenance. Toyota builds a quality truck.

J-Rod10 said:
Just rolled over 65K on a 2013. Not an issue to date.
My old man has a touch over 450,000 on his 96 with nothing but routine maintenance. Toyota builds a quality truck.

Im looking at a new to me truck now too, and while ive always had chevys, the Toyota dependability is really calling to me. Ive just been spoiled by a long bed and being able to haul bikes with the tailgate up. I haven't seen near the long bed options out of Toyota as you can find in even the older s10 line.

Back
Top Bottom