I know there are some Utarhds on this site

I can do any day that doesn't end in a y ;)

I work till 6 down in AF so I wouldn't be able to make it till 630. Just cause I like to complicate things, but don't let that mess up anything you guys already have planned.

danejurrous said:
I can do any day that doesn't end in a y ;)

I work till 6 down in AF so I wouldn't be able to make it till 630. Just cause I like to complicate things, but don't let that mess up anything you guys already have planned.

Haha, planned? I've been watching this for a month now, I don't think it's happening.

Moto Monday is the 2nd at Este pizza on 3rd south. 7PM

Yeah planning is apparently not the strong suit and since I don't have a bike done yet I'm not gonna tale over, but someone just needs to plan it and tell us where to be lol

i thought you guys had it all planned, stored food and water etc ? for when the geddons grow arms,or sum shit like that :-\ ???

Lol it's hard to work around people's schedules. Should we just do the moto Monday thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnGoFast said:
Haha, planned? I've been watching this for a month now, I don't think it's happening.

Moto Monday is the 2nd at Este pizza on 3rd south. 7PM

ha ha yeah everyone has their own plan but might not have worked with everyone elses ;)

John you taking the 650 hack to moto monday?

Alright fellow utarhds, thought I would throw this out there in case you have not seen it. There are some pretty cool people that are working on putting together a national recognized bike show. Scope it out, attend and help bring in some sponsors if you can.

http://www.saltybikerevival.com/

Back
Top Bottom