All Illinois/Chicago/General Area people sign in here !!

Dave Moore
Chicago,Northside, i live near devon and western, i have a garage @ fullerton & Laramie
my bikes: 99 harley-davidson sportster 1200C, 1975 honda cb550F (in the middle of cafe conversion-current pictures below) 1979 honda cm400a hondamatic (my next project...)
anybody in chicago-surrounding suburbs lets do this thing!

ya man come spring i would love to have a gathering... hell we could party at my place... then take some back roads riding... would be a good time... anyone that still rides in the winter (once the crap stops falling so hard) i am always up to pull out one of the bikes and stretch her legs! my harley runs like a RAPE APE in the cold winter air!

Having a spring gathering is a good idea.
We (1/2 Fast Chicago) are gonna plan a Spring/Dust off kinda deal in April (or may)..
Stay tuned... ;D

Cool I am interested, definetly depends if my cafe is looking presentable enough to be seen outside the garage :D

Hopefully my bike is done by spring ::) I have motivation coming out of my ears, but my budget on the other hand... not so much. I have gotten myself in too deep to skimp on good parts.

Just came up with a plan for myself to have the bike a roller by Feb 15th, Hopefully I can stay on track and nothing unexpected comes up that I have to dump money into.

Hell yeah man, A BBQ to celebrate the start of the season sounds like it wouldnt be a bad idea once the weather gets better, my buddys got 10 acres in palatine if the 1/2 fast guys need a place to host that event, let me know

bouncer i am sure i will ahve a scoot or two you can pimp if your ride is not ready.. a BBQ would be a good time, but a ride is a MUST... sitting and hanging out is cool but i like to ride... lets hit some back country roads and end up at a spot to eat and drink/burn and have a good time

hey any info on MODS VS ROCKERS? im pretty sure its at the end of this month... i dont think anyone riding down including myself wouldnt mind meeting up either and riding in as a group

Its on Saturday June 20

http://www.tonupchicago.com/

I want to make it out, even if I have to push my bike all the way there :D

hell man i would be in for that!!! i may even have my cafe done for it!... if not i got other bikes... i know my girl will want to rock her new ride... count me and 5 guys in... you guys want to meet up prior to going up there?

Where at? I think I might want to meet up with Bouncer, since he lives in Park Ridge too. If the bike still has issues I might have the bike mini-van'ed over to some alley nearby, unload it and "ride" it in ;D shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone!

does not bother me where we meet... i am down for wherever... i am sure my buddies would want to have a few beers before riding in there... let me know i am in Elgin, most of my friends are around my area... just no where where you have to weasle down alleys and crap... my brother will be there on his chop and it will be a pain in the ass for him to have to wiggle that thing though tight spots

and man... if you have a mini van.. why not toss your scoot in it prior to the run and bring it by... the two of us can crack on it to get it running right man! i have no problem helping you out!

Thanks! I am going to check the timing for the first time this weekend and I still have some fine tune jetting to do. Then it is off to the highway for testing and long term ridin'! Past hiccups scared me from taking the bike out further than my hometown.

well for sure its going to be me on my 360, and my buddy on his 883R coming down south. ill ask some of the other milwaukee guys. krukster, is there any parts you need? i might have some laying around.

krukster86 said:
I think I am good with parts, I just need to get em working 100%. Thanks for the offer tho!

also, what helped me a bunch is noel posted the ENTIRE Cb360G/T 74-78 honda shop manual for it in PDF form...its tons better than the crappy clymers manual too. if you need anything, just holler, i have twos of alot of stuff. we gotta get these gals runnin for the meet!

Back
Top Bottom