Cafe Las Vegas?

i bet what it is its your pilot jets pluged up.. you should take the carbs off and clean them or replace them...

sal_13 said:
i bet what it is its your pilot jets pluged up.. you should take the carbs off and clean them or replace them...

Sell it, and get the thruxton 900 !!!

thats an idea but its bought.. that takes away from the fun of it.. lol.. can you take your carbs off?

sal_13 said:
thats an idea but its bought.. that takes away from the fun of it.. lol.. can you take your carbs off?

I don't know much about bike =( only car hahah

its got four clamps holding on the carbs lift the tank remove the cables losen the clamps and waalaa... lol.. let me know when thats done..

HEy Foltzs13 Got A facebook? Come check out Sincity Caferacers thats me.. more activity going on their lol

What's up Sal!! Decided to get back on here to research a little bit for the final stages of the 350. Got her running around the neighborhood and need to put on a brakelight and plates/INS and see how it runs at speed with these pods. BTW, If you're up to heading my way (gvr area) on a Sun/mon afternoon if thats what you still have off then youre welcome to come chill in my garage for a awhile or if you want to work on something.

I'm picking up a KZ400 tonight. The bike is in pretty good shape and I can't wait to start with the mods.

nice are you going to make it to our vintage bike night??
Go Add Sincity Caferacers On Facebook Thats me

Back
Top Bottom