Jest say MO Kansas City MO

sl8rxlr8r said:
I would recommend KC Brake & Muffler, downtown KC MO - 1913 McGee. Nice guys... as long as you have mirrors, lights, signals and brakes, it should pass.

Also, if any of you KC guys are gonna be at the World of Wheels show this weekend, my cb350 cafe is in the show.

Thanks. Little bit out of my way, will look into it though.

I will try to hit up WOW, usually go every year. If you're around the bike I'll try to say hi

To all the KC members out there, I'm asking for some assistance.

In working on my CL350 project, I've run into a bit of a problem. The lower left frame tube is bent up about a 1/4" and dented where the kickstand mount is located. I've called/contacted the motorcycle shops around me to no avail, they won't touch a frame. I've got feelers out to welding shops right now.

If you have any experience with shops in the area that can help out with pulling that dent out. I'd be very appreciative to hear about them.

Hey guys,
It looks like this thread needs some lovin' and I may not be the right guy but I'm the one doin' it.

Im located in overland park and would love for some more activity from this thread. So im proposing a group ride next weekend. That will give everyone enough time to see this thread and clear their schedules. exact time and start / stop tbd, so you can still have some input.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good! I live in Waldo, around 85th and Wornall. Got a 73 CB350, running project. Im riding the MS150 next weekend, but I would really like to start a local riding club/group. I work at a local bike shop and could get guys a good deal on tires, batteries, small stuff. I really like the idea of having a group of old vintage bikes cruising KC.

Cool! Any specific time you would like to ride or place to go? I was thinking about 10 would be good but didn't have a specific destination in mind.

I think it depends on where everybody lives, and a middle spot to meet and ride out. I blew my head gasket this week, so just waiting on gaskets to show up. I think fall rides through midtown,westport,downtown would be fun. Any thing with slower speed roads that have some twists would be nice. Hell I could even have some vintage partys at my house. We just got a nice firepit area done in our backyard. Beers, Bikes, BBQ. BB's is right down the street. Just kicking out ideas. Im still down for starting a club! Lets do this.

It looks like it might just be the two of us unless there is some serious responses tonight

sweet, I will prob try to show up on sunday. Bike is down right now. Let me know if you wanna get some people together to start something up this fall.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/3283742492.html

9/30 Vintage Motorcycle picnic from 1p-4:30p at the Wyandotte County Lake Park Shelter #8.

I'm looking to get a project bike that is kickstart only and does not have a wiring harness can anyone help me out in what i would need to create harness? if anyone could assist me in this or if they could create one and i will pay them.

Have you tried calling CafeRacer downtown KC?

Start with the type of connectors you plan on using. Many types out there.

BACK FROM THE DEAD. (this thread that is)

How many are still active in KC? I have a homebuild chopper build of a kz650 but im currently doing a kz400 cafe for my wife (and when i feel like stealing it ;D ) as well as starting the build of my motor of a kz1000 for my personal cafe racer build which will be this spring providing I finnish hers by then.

Any thing going on.

Back
Top Bottom