Arizona mates

Anyone going to the swap meets this weekend? One in Cottonwood (started today, through Sunday), annual Casa Grande one Sunday. Interested to know what the Cottonwood one is about, I think it's the first one. Cool bikes? Good parts?

notcraig said:
I'll come up w/ something decent. The flag is so busy though! ::)
I was also thinking something like the British one w/ the background is the state colors...

I think the flag on there is a good idea.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=48309.0

Anyone with a manometer willing to help sync my carbs would be paid in full, with a 12-pack of your favorite beverage. Thanks.

What's yer bike? I've got a mercury set, and have CBs dialed in, but haven't worked much on KZs. But I imagine if you've got a manual it shouldn't be too tough...

'79 1000, I can't imagine it'd be much different than a CB. Where abouts are you located?

carnivorous chicken said:
What's yer bike? I've got a mercury set, and have CBs dialed in, but haven't worked much on KZs. But I imagine if you've got a manual it shouldn't be too tough...

Thanks again Chris, bike ran beautiful until I got off at my exit and the #3 was smoking like crazy. Got home, pulled the plug and it was oil fould lol. Going to do a compression test in the morning... Always something!

DesertKZ said:
Thanks again Chris, bike ran beautiful until I got off at my exit and the #3 was smoking like crazy. Got home, pulled the plug and it was oil fould lol. Going to do a compression test in the morning... Always something!

Damn! If it ain't one thing it's another...

Anybody need a project?

Moving overseas, gotta part with an '81 Suzuki GS 750, with lots of extras:

GSXR Rearsets
'88 GSXR front end
Dyna 2000 ignition unit
Shindegen Regulator/Rectifier
Vintage Russian Headlamp (bullet style, from Justinas)
Extra front wheel with a good tire
DynoJet Stage 3 carb kit

$700 takes it all, including the bike

I really want to see this machine go to a good home, and to watch your build thread!

Buzz

NW Valley - Surprise

Love the Hondas.......Here is the garage right now

Attachments

• 032213164402.jpg
    032213164402.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 490
  • # Good Side 38.jpg
    # Good Side 38.jpg
    586.3 KB · Views: 283
  • SDC104041size.jpg
    SDC104041size.jpg
    633.7 KB · Views: 280
  • Puch.jpg
    Puch.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 635
So I'm in ahwatukee and have an 08 hypermotard 1100, 08 zx6r, and my 69 cl350 brat bike. I have been having a hell of a time getting it running right. Anyone wanna stop by have a beer and give me a hand? Or if you know a shop that knows their old honda's let me know what it is.

Thanks!

Shawn

sup guys another fella from chandler here. I have a 1976 cj360 tracker setup as my daily with a couple other things im tinkering with. (cb125. ct70). ill throw some pics up soon

Back
Top Bottom