Cafe-Zuki

Cafe' racin' In Germany
1987 GT
THE DRIVABLE MULLETT

Attachments

• 1987 Fiero GT.JPG
    1987 Fiero GT.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 1,303
Ive since owned, and sold the following...
But i will never part with the fiero, my first love!!!

Attachments

• V-6 Vert.jpg
    V-6 Vert.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,429
  • supercharged saleen, yep it was real.jpg
    supercharged saleen, yep it was real.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,437
  • year 1 s2000.jpg
    year 1 s2000.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,565
  • Patriot (still have, wife cage).jpg
    Patriot (still have, wife cage).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,479
No, i bought the car when i was 16 and was stationed in germany when i was 18 I havent seen the car since 2008 It is in a friends garage awaiting my return to the states. I emagine it would be shit to autocross though. I have had the S2000 out on Nurburgring, it was awesome.

Funny thing looking back at all of these cars, Im only 23 years old. I hace owned some pretty exotic shit for my age. My wife says that my midlife crisis is going to involve like a Ferrari or a plane or the like.

My dad loved his fiero. He was 6'9 and it had tons of legroom. Of course, he had a hell of a time getting out of it.

Im 6'2" and people always say i need a bigger car, but if i put the seat all the way back i cant push the clutch all the way in.

Had a black one for a short time back in the day. A guy I golf with did the 3.8 swap with a turbo and a little engine work it was just under or just over 400 h.p. at the wheel. sounds fun in a little light car.

Fiero is one of my fav cars... my HS girlfiends dad collected them... had like 6... 1 with a lambo kit, 1 was a 911, one had a V8, and my personal fav had a northstar motor in it

The last year GT version wasnt a bad car. I drove one in a SCCA enduro at Willow Springs. We finished 1st in class 5th overall.

A local guy had a northstar swap Fiero a while back. It was stupid fast. I've always loved them. One day I'll probably build a full size diablo replica with a v-8 swap. I've always thought they were beauty cars but I'll be damned if I'll ever buy a used Lambo!

My kid had a fiero. He left behind some parts if you are interested in them (Gasket set, intake manifold, etc.) Greg

Greg,
If you are just trying to get rid of them id'e be happy to find them a home, I am however not interested in buying them. Will pay to ship.

Back
Top Bottom