Not many people from Holland eh?

I was born in Holland (Naaldwyk).
I was kidnapped and taken to Canada when I was 3 months old by my parents. They never even asked me if I wanted to go.
It seems the Cafe Racer culture is thriving in Holland. Its a rare thing over here to see a real Cafe Racer on the street.
I'd sure like to ship my TX750 Yamaha over there and ride it on those beautiful Dutch roads, probably more people in Holland would appreciate my bike than here.

ypsi 006 by albaljeu, on Flickr

IMG_0732 by albaljeu, on Flickr

Nice TX750 appiebroomer.
8)

Also kidnapped as a child from Holland and living in Canada.
;D

Can't believe that I'm the only dutch guy, but here are my caferacers:

My Honda CB400four 1976:
01-IMG_4531%2B%25283%2529.JPG

My new project is a CB750F1 1976:
fotoTjeerd4.jpg

Tjeeke, your not alone :) Im in Zwolle. Bons, my GF too. Tetter is in NL, JoostS is. And then some.
Geen paniek!

I am going to the Netherlands next week for work and may need to stay the weekend. Is there anything motorcycle related that I should not miss while I am there?

I am also thinking of renting a car at the Nordschleife, but it is expensive and it looks like it may be a wet weekend and I don't want my first lap there (outside of X-Box) to be in the rain.

RevheadR said:
I'm here too!! That is, when I am not travelling for my job... Located in Tilburg.

Hey Revhead,

We should meet some time. I'm from Tilburg too...(Kruikenzeiker!!!!) :)

Rusnak_322 said:
I am going to the Netherlands next week for work and may need to stay the weekend. Is there anything motorcycle related that I should not miss while I am there?

I am also thinking of renting a car at the Nordschleife, but it is expensive and it looks like it may be a wet weekend and I don't want my first lap there (outside of X-Box) to be in the rain.

Next weekend there's a big motorcycle swapmeet....find your parts here!!! 8)
Or you can come over and have a cup of coffee. ;D

tjeeke said:
Next weekend there's a big motorcycle swapmeet....find your parts here!!! 8)
Or you can come over and have a cup of coffee. ;D

There is? Wich one are you talking about?

Het Gooi (Huizen)is also here :)

With 2 Yamaha TR1 projects, here is one of them....in an adapted Suzuki GSX750E frame, TL1000 swingarm en WP shock, GSXR fork , TR1 engine enz. enz.

Attachments

• IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 592
Back
Top Bottom