The SkyTeam 'Ace' Resource

stroker crazy said:
ChrisBNE said:
Just clicked over 1000kms this morning on the way to work.
And getting better all the time!

Crazy

Jessicas rapidly approaching the 1000mile/1609km mark (actually 954miles/1535km) and yes most certainly getting better all the time 8)

Oddly (or maybe not) I'm finding I'm using her more than the Bird or the CBR600 at the moment

sprocket2cog said:
it looks like the rear wheel is a honda cg (93 model) knock off if you go by the parts views for each one.
Hi guys im from singapore and I have been reading this thread ..anyone knows what size is the front wheel bearing? I will attach my ace once its done!!

Looks great, sounds good, noticeably more power, and best of all NO CAT!

High temp. powder coat in satin black (and silver VHT lining the header):

item.JPG

Crazy

stroker crazy said:
Looks great, sounds good, noticeably more power, and best of all NO CAT!

High temp. powder coat in satin black (and silver VHT lining the header):

Crazy

I see you've gone for the rear stay approach like the original. Cosmetic or functional?

ACEitup said:
it will be good to check out the different mods done in a month or so!

I guess most of us have plans to bring to fruition over the next couple of weeks!

It's functional Mikey - the header is only a sliding fit into the muffler, so the tail end needs something to stop it waving about.

Crazy

Took her for her first non commute ride yesterday, great fun! Hills are a killer, but did mange to do 113 (down hill hehe...)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387144003.256680.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387144003.256680.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 953
Hey you Aussie guys, anybody wants to order something from OORacing and is willing to share the shipping cost? I just need a blanking plate and re-jet kit and 22 pounds for postage sounds quite ridiculous to me. Cheers, Thomas

cafe59 said:
Hey you Aussie guys, anybody wants to order something from OORacing and is willing to share the shipping cost? I just need a blanking plate and re-jet kit and 22 pounds for postage sounds quite ridiculous to me. Cheers, Thomas

you can always make a blanking plate it's nothing fancy. Piece of steel & some gasket material

DIY carb jets are a different matter though

mikeyw64 said:
you can always make a blanking plate it's nothing fancy. Piece of steel & some gasket material

DIY carb jets are a different matter though

Yeah I was thinking about that, but I need the jets anyway. And also a front sprocket... Thanks Mike

cafe59 said:
Yeah I was thinking about that, but I need the jets anyway. And also a front sprocket... Thanks Mike
a couple of Jets sent via Airmail would probably cost about £4.70 (working off t he cost to sent a mobile phone in a jiffy bag) according to the Royal Mail website

mikeyw64 said:
a couple of Jets sent via Airmail would probably cost about £4.70 (working off t he cost to sent a mobile phone in a jiffy bag) according to the Royal Mail website

I have emailed them and they said they need to send it via UPS for £22 or they could do Royal mail which can take months and or go missing (according to them) and that would be £15.00 :(

cafe59 said:
I have emailed them and they said they need to send it via UPS for £22 or they could do Royal mail which can take months and or go missing (according to them) and that would be £15.00 :(

Adrian might be exageratting a little however in fairness I know from people running businesses that international deliveries & issues arising can be problematic from a customer service standpoint hence why they usually insist on being sent tracked

cafe59 said:

I had just ordered the same as you and just sucked up the cost. Took about 2 days to get here mind you, so it is quick!

café (r)acer said:
- Pirelli city demon tires have been ordered, but haven't arrived yet.

Hi there, just wanted to ask how happy are you with the Pirelli tyres? Cheers, Thomas

cafe59 said:
I just need a blanking plate and re-jet kit
Hey Cafe,
I actually bought a rejet kit incase the mukini carby didnt work out,
So you can have it if you like! and I just made up a blank plate out of
3mm alley plate , might have a spare piece of that 2 if want!
Cheers ACEitup

ACEitup said:
Hey Cafe,
I actually bought a rejet kit incase the mukini carby didnt work out,
So you can have it if you like! and I just made up a blank plate out of
3mm alley plate , might have a spare piece of that 2 if want!
Cheers ACEitup

Hi mate,

Really? That would be cool!!! Where exactly do you live?

Cheers,

Thomas

Back
Top Bottom