Virginia? Anyone?

gnarshread

Been Around the Block
Hey guys, I'm based out of VA and just seeing if anyone is around. I'm in the Winchester, Middleburg to Harrisonburg area. If anyone is about feel free to hit me up!

NO S&#T!! My girlfriend lives in Glen Allen! I go down there on the regular. You working on anything? I've got a CL350 in pieces at the moment.

Bunch of us in Richmond. A few in the west end too. We try to ride to Poes Pub every 2nd sunday morning for the Biker's Brunch.

Man! that's cool. Ill have to roll out there sometime soon. If any of you guys are in the Winchester area hit me up!

Yea man. here is my build thread.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=43846.0

Its kind of died off lately with the holiday season but I'll be getting back on it after new years.

I'm up by DC. Richmond's kind of weird with all of their scenes. The last time I was in Richmond was with some friends. We hit a Goth club for a while, then headed back to Norfolk. This was back in 1996.

Yea, I agree with you there. You can have allot of fun there or get knifed. I only go to visit my girlfriend and friends, which I do on the regular. I'm in the Winchester / Middleburg area so Richmond is a hell of allot more interesting.

I'm in the Blacksburg/Roanoke area. I'll be riding the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive a lot once it warms up.

A bit further south, but there are a few of us down here in the Norfolk/Hampton Roads area as well!

Richmond area here. Working on a 98 Virago 110 build and a 73 CL350 build. Any one have experience welding up the Honda frames to stiffen them up?

Back
Top Bottom