Now You're Gonna Get It... Bobby! SR250

Re: Now You're Gonna Get It... Bobby!

Looking good. Is that header from a tt250?

No clue what it's from...... it was miraculously at the bottom of a bin of headers almost gave up and spent big on a craigslist header but WAM BAM THANK YOUUU MAM... guy let it fly for $20 ....I just welded it all together (except the muffler).....soo much cooler than the OG header...i'm stoked maybe i'll whip together that jockey shift sometime over the weekend....some more welding and grinding needs to be done to the frame as well

I think I may have forgotten an update....I bought another peanut tank this one has an air craft bung welded on it. I also picked up a CBR tank to rob the cap and Bung from....need to find a good lock smith to make me a key for it as well....still pretty hyped up about the exhaust 2

Attachments

• photo(38).JPG
    photo(38).JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 335
  • photo(36).JPG
    photo(36).JPG
    130 KB · Views: 337

As mentioned before...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT RUN A SPRUNG SOLO SEAT ON A BIKE WITH REAR SUSPENSION.

Haha. Seriously man.

Also, if you want to part with that King Sporty tank... Shoot me a PM with a price.

Keep at it man. Tons of potential to be an AWESOME little scoot.

Well that answers the exhaust question. Thanks Von. Also damn that DT is nice.

Not sure about the flames on the tank but I do like the CBR cap idea. Keep up the work mate!

Von i'm sure we can work out a trade on that tank (check out the exhaust pics the seat springs are gone)....and the header is different than the DT250 but the heat shield is off a DT1....I grabbed it because it said 250 hopefully now I won't get asked 100 times what size it is....Might get a few days off work this week and next so i should have some time to throw at this

Back in the beginning of this build I said I was going to try and re purpose a few things and use them on this bike....Also not trying to just Slap some random crap all over it (like I may or may not have with other bikes)....But as I strolled through my Local department store (scrap yard) I saw this Piece of rust(40's chevy truck) I went over to it and kind of Shook it and a Smaller Cooler piece of Rust fell off(Head Light with Marker)....I may Use it as a fender(already stuffed it in there)...crappy pics I kno but what do ya think?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2(22).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(22).jpg
    355.3 KB · Views: 346
  • imagejpeg_2(23).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(23).jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 343
  • imagejpeg_3(8).jpg
    imagejpeg_3(8).jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 339

That's kind of cool, you could use the space where the headlight was to box in to hide electrics or a tool pouch or something.

Thanks Man...first I was thinking I might have to butcher the whole thing But i may be able to notch it out get it to fit a little better cut a circle piece of diamond plate and run with it....still seems a bit random but the stuff was as close to free as you can get i'm lucky I found it!...not sure if it will flow well with the exhaust...it's still up in the air If I can find a Big Ass Front Fender I could make it a headlight again... IDK what i'm doing...nothing has changed

Then $20 bought this at the scrap yard ....Say hello to your New Suspension BOBBY!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2(28).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(28).jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 343
  • imagejpeg_3(22).jpg
    imagejpeg_3(22).jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 347

Yea I can't believe it the All balls stem bearings may cost me more

It might but there is no title on it and I May Graft the rear of it onto the SR to get the Mono to work right

from what i recall they aren't broken at all pay pal me $5 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom