FT/FS: 1967 Ford Falcon Van

coalnation

Live long and prosper.
Up for sale or trade is my 1967 Ford Falcon Van. I actually got it down in Jacksonville on a trade and drove it back to Charleston. I was planning on using it as a motorcycle hauler but never got around to actually using it for that. It would be a good daily driver, has the Ford 240 engine and a 3 speed automatic transmission. Driving on the interstate can be a little tricky, goes fast enough but gets a little squirrelly. If you have driven an older van then you will know exactly what I'm talking about. I have a passenger seat and seat belts for it, added a stereo, new distributor, new carb, newish tires, and a few other random parts to go with it. If you have any other questions just let me know.

I would be willing to trade for a motorcycle valued at $2500 + $2000 cash or something in that area. I would also be extremely interested in an International Metro. I am only interested in vintage motorcycles.

DdCPGCh.jpg

z0kvTpN.jpg

gDoRq5M.jpg

IlUZO2w.jpg

qQUPaPE.jpg

AYI2ZVt.jpg

b0NfOUb.jpg

Z95KJIk.jpg

cwE3vxe.jpg

Send me a message or email if interested! ::)

You do not want to get rid of that van. It just needs new king pins. Those old straight axles are actually ok, but people let the king pins go and they start moving around on the freeway. I've made some pretty good $ over the years buying old Ford trucks that people are scared of, replace the king pins and now everybody wants it. King pins on E-bay are about $30 and a day to install them. A decent shop will do it for about $3-400 and you have a reasonable driver. That van is way to cool to let go...

wow that is a beaut !!
i remember driving my brother and his best man home drunk from his bachelor party when i was 16 in one of those !
it had 1/4 turn of play in the steering wheel !
kingpins can be a bitch to get out but after that all you need is a machine shop to sunnen hone the bushings \
totally worth the work or money either way

I used to DD a 67 chevy can....and leave the brand new jaguar in the garage.
Have been casually looking for a replacement.
They make great haulers and are fun to have around.

Back
Top Bottom