www.speedmotoco.com

www.cognitomoto.com

www.townmoto.com

www.sparckmoto.com

www.Moto-Madness.com

www.pistonsociety.com

www.steeltowngarage.com

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SITE? TROUBLE REGISTERING? ADMIN@DOTHETON.COM

Author Topic: Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!  (Read 3400 times)

Offline Hoosier Daddy

• DTT SUPPORTER
  • Earache my eye...
Re: Yes this about a bed! But i need to share!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 01, 2014, 18:01:29 »
 I was just busting his chops. ;)
Oh yeah I remember those days well. "Eary inlaw and seasonded fruit wood" ... Used hand-me-downs and apple crates. My best piece of furniture was a Naugahyde sofa picked up from a yard sale for $10!

At least I didn't mention how his hair-do looks like his avatar.

Oops....  too late.
« Last Edit: Jan 01, 2014, 18:03:44 by Hoosier Daddy »
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, why don’t you just make sure that you’re just not in fact surrounded by a bunch of assholes, alright?”

JAILBAIT '67 BSA 441 Victor Roadster
STAY CLEAN '67 BSA Spitfire
ROCK-IT '81 CB750C
BOMBER '81 GL1100
OVERKILL '80 GS750
NO CLASS '72 CB450 K5

Offline AgentX

« Reply #11 on: Jan 01, 2014, 18:55:02 »
Hey, remember that time I posted an irrelevant, shirtless selfie?
"What's the use of having a motorcycle if you can't go tearing around staying out late?" Ralph asked reasonably.

Offline AgentX

« Reply #12 on: Jan 01, 2014, 18:56:27 »
I bet Swivel or Nortonguy could tell you how to do it better, though. 

"Do what better?" you may ask.

"Does it matter?" I answer.
"What's the use of having a motorcycle if you can't go tearing around staying out late?" Ralph asked reasonably.

Offline haplo_84

« Reply #13 on: Jan 02, 2014, 14:06:11 »
luckily the rest of my place is decently put together with other broken down pieces of furniture that I will be replacing soon enough or fixing up. It's strange to me that since I have gotten done with school that I seem to barely have the same kind of money I did when I was going to school. Student loans and all kinds of other things seem to take my money. But I am still steadily making progress towards being more financially stable and have the appearance in and outside of my home of being that way.
A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.  ~Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Offline Maritime

• DTT SUPPORTER
« Reply #14 on: Jan 02, 2014, 14:48:13 »
luckily the rest of my place is decently put together with other broken down pieces of furniture that I will be replacing soon enough or fixing up. It's strange to me that since I have gotten done with school that I seem to barely have the same kind of money I did when I was going to school. Student loans and all kinds of other things seem to take my money. But I am still steadily making progress towards being more financially stable and have the appearance in and outside of my home of being that way.

I had all the money I could spend while in University, I am now gainfully employed and never have .02 to put towards anything fun LOL. Nice deal on the bed.  I ordered a memory foam one for about the same price from Costco and love it.  Tempur pedic for 1/10 the price.
The GL Rebirth: http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=68337.0
CX500 Low budget Bobber : http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=43617.0
"Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer" -Henry Lawson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Thomas Jefferson