Something different.......

mtmooradian

Been Around the Block
DTT BOTM WINNER
So after I finished the honducati, I ended up with a harley cheap..... Here my progress so far...
ysa5eras.jpg
a6yjeqej.jpg
u5uzageq.jpg
ume6ymah.jpg

More cowbell!
etedurys.jpg
homemade jockey shift... Levers from a brass water spigot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the springer doesn't work with 2006 and newer sportsters.... So now I'm going to have to do some eck surgery
yqe6y7y9.jpg
y6eda6e4.jpg

This is looking pretty sweet! I like your creativity and ingenuity on sourcing all of the different brass bits to make things flow and look unique.

In trying! I bought this bike thinking I wasn't going to do anything to it!

i admire your welding skills very nice
what that thing needs is the seat out of that gokart in the backround it would be perfect for the recumbent rider position you have created

Brass is going to really pop with the paint scheme.......

mtmooradian said:
So the springer doesn't work with 2006 and newer sportsters.... So now I'm going to have to do some eck surgery

What part of it doesn't work well? Curious what it is about the 06' and newer that doesn't work with springers.

The neck casting is larger on the 06 and newer rubber mounted sportsters, plus the steering lock needs to be cut off and filled.

Fork clearances is set and starting to mock up bars and such
3a8u2ema.jpg

Made my brass fuel valve tonight, started as a three way with compression ends. Cut off the one output and made a little brass plug silvered that and my homemade barbed fitting. Tada

4e9ejuda.jpg
a7udygy5.jpg
3e2a8e4e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom