'81 CB750k Tracker

ncologerojr

Coast to Coast
DTT BOTM WINNER
I realized that I've never posted any pics to these "collections" forms, and this cold northeastern winter is making me reflect on summer. So here are some pics of my 750 that I finished up this summer and has since shipped off to Australia. I can only hope to have my current project ready in time for the warm weather.
Yes, I am shamelessly whoring my bike...

Nice! whats the story on that airbox? custom piece?

hurco550 said:
Nice! whats the story on that airbox? custom piece?

Thanks! I custom made it to work with the stock carbs. I wasn't happy with the performance, and hate the look of the ugly plastic stock airbox. I've got some pictures of the design etc in the build thread.
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=54630

No shame in a little whoring with a bike that tasty. Job well done. And an airbox that looks like a thought might have actually gone into it? Holy boogers, icing on the cake!

Really clean build ncologerojr- that seat looks great with the up-swept DOHC frame! Is that a custom seat pan or something available online?

charnado said:
Really clean build ncologerojr- that seat looks great with the up-swept DOHC frame! Is that a custom seat pan or something available online?

Thanks everyone! I was really happy with how the bike turned out.

It is a custom pan that I made from aluminum.

Digging your ride brother, a lot

I'm going to check out your build thread - what size shocks are those? Did you modify the rear frame (other than the seat hoop)? Looks fantastic, and I love what you've done with the air box

And the seat looks great, love the exhaust and magnificent job on burying the battery, not to mention the handlebars - dude your bike looks the nuts

Back
Top Bottom