Zoöid Third Times a Charm CB175

crazypj said:
I bet your neighbours 'love' you with open pipes ;D
I will shoot some video of what the neighbor kids think :) LOL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

innovativems said:
Love that build!!! Can't wait to see you guys at the Denton show next month!

Ditto but Zoöid is being delivered to Fuller!

187e0366f1fef90a098001e306d3101c.png
finishing up some wiring. Mounting the Wago connectors.

I found this slipper tensioner in a stash of parts. Do y'all know what engine it goes to?
491c4e35f2282b8a55e23f2bf114b8f1.jpg

canyoncarver said:
I can only see one of Zeke's hands.....
Knowing that Zeke has been raised as a Southern Gentleman, I would assume that his hand is no lower than the middle of her back.

However, I'd be disappointed if he didn't have it muuuuuch lower than that :p

Redbird said:
Knowing that Zeke has been raised as a Southern Gentleman, I would assume that his hand is no lower than the middle of her back.

However, I'd be disappointed if he didn't have it muuuuuch lower than that :p
He is a gentleman but when his girlfriends time demands started impacting his bike building he broke up with her. Priorities...

Zeke made a cool battery drop box this weekend https://youtu.be/yZo8KAi50tU

innovativems said:
Very nicely done on the battery box! love the quick disconnect on the speedcell's.
That makes it so easy!

Zoöid Third Times a Charm CB175

https://youtu.be/BM1fKGkpZK0 Honda Cb175 bored to 188cc with mikuni TM 24mm Flat-sides with the needle on the left carb set to the first position and the needle of the right carb on the third position. You can hear the carb sputtering as I roll on the carb and as I hold it in the mid range. 120 hex head jets.

9d545e50f321cdc66e20189aade99197.jpg
http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=55j3ae0660ngfdcq4n4kqt15d6&topic=73672.0 just want to reference this string. We are about to test Sonreir's three phase stator for vintage bikes. Stock 175 is left.

Try moving the needle up and if that makes it worse try it down. That will show you which direction to go.

What needle and needle jets are fitted now and what size pilot jet?

Does it start and run from cold without choke? If so try a smaller pilot jet.

At that throttle opening the main jet is unlikely to be an issue. You could run without a main jet at that load. But how does it run wide open on the main?

teazer said:
Try moving the needle up and if that makes it worse try it down. That will show you which direction to go.

What needle and needle jets are fitted now and what size pilot jet?

Does it start and run from cold without choke? If so try a smaller pilot jet.

At that throttle opening the main jet is unlikely to be an issue. You could run without a main jet at that load. But how does it run wide open on the main?
Thanks Teazer these flat sides are a challenge. Zoöid started for the first time on the second kick. The Tm24's came with 130 Main jets and I am not sure which needles or pilot. Yes it starts easy with no choke then idles down after 30 seconds.

First ride it was running rich and seems sluggish until it got up on the revs'.

Dialed air/fuel in first. Then idle.

Did several plug chops and ended up lean with 115 main jets. Jetted up to 120's.

The flatsides are like a light switch. I see why the drag racers like then...They come on. They were set in the middle needle position seemed like they were running rich so I went up one position. Did a few runs not any better. Then went up to the top position where we did the last video. This is video is in the 4th position on the left and 3rd position on the right. Going to move both to the 4th position. https://youtu.be/CIOfiq5IGyA

Back
Top Bottom