MotoRevolution is opening in Athens, Georgia!

BedlamWerks

Custom motorcycle parts and aluminum fabrication
Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted anything because we have been in the midst of a big project!

Bedlam Werks has partnered up with local mechanic shop, Dirty Engineering, and moved to a new building! On August 1st, we endured the scorching heat and loaded up all of our equipment from the Commerce Road location, our home for the first three years of business, to 120 Collins Industrial Blvd in Athens. This is the site of our new co operational garage and motorcycle club, MotoRevolution! This will be the only place of it's kind in Athens thus far. We ask that customers please be patient with us, as we settle in. The space requires a few renovations, but the hard work will be well worth the transformation.

Here is a rough breakdown of the new layout:

The front entrance is going to be the showroom, where we sell merchandise and custom parts. This will also be the clubhouse/lounge area, complete with a patio and bar where coffee, snacks, and libations will be served. It's perfect for hanging out in the AC and listening to some live music during future events. There's also lots of parking space for bikes right out front, and I've heard from a trusted source we are bringing in a smoker, to whet the appetite of all you meat lovers out there.

Behind that are the main offices and customer bathrooms, member locker rooms, a photography studio, packing and delivery room, and a break room.

A central hallway and two double doors lead you to where the magic happens. The 6,000sq ft warehouse will be the mechanic shop and workspace for custom parts fabrication and full custom builds. Members will have the opportunity to book scheduled lift times throughout the week, which will posted on our giant chalk board inside.

Since the move, we are redoing the floors, setting up shop, taking down walls, laying down paint, and filling in offices. See the photos on our Youtube page, follow #motorevolution for daily improvements and keep your ears and eyes peeled pending the official announcement of our Grand Opening! You don't want to miss this big event! We will also be having a big BBQ for the soft opening the last weekend of this month. Until then, anyone is welcome to stop by, hang out, and see the new place. Thank you to all of our customers, friends, and colleagues for helping make this venture possible. We've had so much positive support from people who continue to offer their time and hard work towards this project.

Check out the link to the blog at http://bedlamwerks.com/blog/100-motorevolution, and find more information on all of our social media platforms:

https://www.facebook.com/MotoRevolutionAthens
https://twitter.com/_motorevolution
https://instagram.com/motorevolution/

We will still be operating as Bedlam Werks as an extension of MotoRevolution. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6023 (2).jpg
    IMG_6023 (2).jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_0521.JPG
    IMG_0521.JPG
    500.9 KB · Views: 331
Congrats to you all ;) sounds a perfect place n partnership I can smell the bbq from here haha . Cracked open a beer on your behalf this side of the big pond , don't be surprised if ya hear a crazy old engllish guy :p knockin at ya door ime over in the states in October , good luck with the new place

yorkie350 said:
Congrats to you all ;) sounds a perfect place n partnership I can smell the bbq from here haha . Cracked open a beer on your behalf this side of the big pond , don't be surprised if ya hear a crazy old engllish guy :p knockin at ya door ime over in the states in October , good luck with the new place

Thanks! We're really excited about it. Please keep in touch and let us know if you're ever in the area. We will be going to Barber Vintage Festival in October. Think you'll be making it that way?

Yea man.............gotta try a longer trip on the 750.

Been skeptical on running long trips.

Also down I-20 way.

so stoked for this. easy ride from conyers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of updates about the new shop. Due to some technical difficulties, we will no longer be operating under the name Motorevolution, and will continue business as usual under the name Bedlam Werks. We believe this will offer us greater consistency in our brand and accessibility to our customers and/or members. This means if you follow the Motorevolution page, and not the Bedlam Werks page, you need to get on the Bedlam page soon because we will be merging them very shortly. Please spread the word, as I’m hoping to minimize confusion over the change as much as possible. This is a process and we are learning new things every day. Thank you again for your patience!!

On that note, we have a date for our Grand Opening and Open House! The party will be taking place September 26th, from 12pm to 10pm. We will have beer, bbq, cigars, Bedlam Girls, live music, raffles, giveaways...it's going to be epic. So please spread the word around, and come celebrate with us! Find and share the event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/938759509528736/

More details can be found on any of our social media pages.

www.facebook.com/BedlamWerksAthens
instagram.com/bedlamwerks/
twitter.com/BedlamWerks

bedlamwerks@gmail.com

Attachments

• FB cover 9_10.jpg
    FB cover 9_10.jpg
    623.9 KB · Views: 326
deviant said:
Hoping to be there, y'all. Very exciting stuff in the hood.

Hope to be right there with you Eric..........if I can get this 750 going by then.

I hope the hurricane weather holds out, folks. Gonna be a blast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Won't be able to make it there.

Got hit with a bug going around.

Jack Daniels and Nyquil cocktail was the only way to get a little sleep last night.

Sux, hope all goes well.

Eric, be careful, going up there.....looks really dreary out there.

Hey everyone! I happy to report back that the Grand Opening was a success! The rain let up around noon and it stayed pretty clear for most of the day. We couldn't be happier with the way things turned out. Follow the link to read more about it in our blog, and see all the pictures. For those of you that couldn't make it, no worries! We will be hosting many more events in the future, which I will post on here. And for those that could, thank you for joining us!

http://bedlamwerks.com/events/101-bedlamwerksgrandopening

Thanks again friends!

Attachments

• Bedlam Girls.jpg
    Bedlam Girls.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_6871.JPG
    IMG_6871.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 313
  • IMG_6714.JPG
    IMG_6714.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 299