DO THE TON Mama Tried #6! Oct 9-11 2015 in the Dirty Dirty South

Still looking for help folks - have open time slots on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning to fill. Free Ace Corner passes for volunteers and who knows, maybe some other goodies :) Spread the word!

Anyone else order tix for the weekend with Ace Corner to be shipped to their house? I just received an envelope with a letter for ticket and parking information, a Triumph postcard ad folded in half and a small yellow slip warning not to tighten the band until the day of the event. NO band or any sort of ticket was in the envelope.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deviant, I got mine a few days ago with the same contents plus a ribbon type wrist band. You may want to call Zoom motorsports customer service and tell them.

52fa3eb1326df1f86604c5b95b02fc3b.jpg

This is what the "tickets/wristband" looks like.

All of my friends had thier envelopes ripped open and the wrist bands missing. Then the replacements were sent and those ripped open. Then the third ones showed up and they were ripped open again. One freind was told his stuff will be at will call at the Holiday Inn across the street.

The missing wristbands is a huge problem. The USPS is tearing them out because there is metal in them.

I would suggest calling Zoom and just picking up your stuff at "will call"

Both of my wristbands were in the envelope, but there was a hole in the envelope from the clasp on the wristband poking thru.

Mine was taped back together with scotch tape. I thought it was odd that as professional as the event is, they would have had envelopes taped together sent through the mail.

It seems odd that they sent them out in standard letter envelopes. I bet they're jamming the sorting machines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tim said:
Still looking for help folks - have open time slots on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning to fill. Free Ace Corner passes for volunteers and who knows, maybe some other goodies :) Spread the word!
Tim... Zeke and I will help Sunday Morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texasstar said:
Tim... Zeke and I will help Sunday Morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing you both.

This thread hasn't done much for only 9 and 1/2 days left. How about a role call everybody!! We will be there ! :eek: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom