A-65 DeadTail Restart

My kind of woman

d6fc2a016e8294455d2feef198f10942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Of course my son has decided I need to get the crap out and he will design the layout

Envy and jealousy may be more destructive than love and hate lol, I hope everyone enjoys what they have, this is costing me $650 a month to enjoy so maybe not so envious lol

Thanks Tune, That helped to take the edge off. If I had more space, I would just try to stuff more things I don't have and don't need in there. It's a nice space though with lots of opportunities.

Back in Memphis to gather up all the two wheelers and tools (and ship something I left on the counter) seems winter has skipped most of the US so better get crackin ride days fast ahead

Just a move update... loaded a second truck wall to wall front to back floor to ceiling... still got shit to load. Now pulling a trailer with the pickup, we start clicking off miles at noon! Gonna get to the halfway point and get a good nights rest... an air mattress is not my idea of rest

Started the ole Beezer up yesterday it's alive and fairly well, good oil and no unusual noise but the Amals need some time at a Buddhist temple to be in sync with each other

I hope to ride it to a small show and shine in two weeks where the Beez and the Honda will be on display and maybe my HonZuki too... Fall is here, time to get greazy y'all

Pics man pics. I can't survive on words

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom